Thoughts please on a does he love me horary chart.

Sharla

The inevitable question, i'm sure everyone has asked at some point or other......well i thought id try it out myself.

Chart: 24th sept 2016, 6.41pm, nuneaton, england.

Me being jupiter and him being moon (if he's the 5th)or maybe i should use the 7th for him im not sure ?

I'll come back to this tomorrow.

CosmicBeing

The inevitable question, i'm sure everyone has asked at some point or other......well i thought id try it out myself.

Me being jupiter and him being moon (if he's the 5th)or maybe i should use the 7th for him im not sure ?

Use the 7th house when you ask this question.

This is the chart I got...does yours look that way.

Attachments

• Screenshot (45).png
    Screenshot (45).png
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,759

Sharla

Use the 7th house when you ask this question.

This is the chart I got...does yours look that way.

Yes that's the one :thumbsup:

I'm going to try and work through it now, with my cup of tea.

Sharla

I'm going to use the 7th house then, so im jupiter sat in the 7th house and he is mercury in the rulership sign of virgo. I'm wondering as i'm in the 7th house and he's in the 6th house, would this mean that i'm wanting something proper more than what he is ?

As there are also, other planets in the 7th (venus, sun) then in regards to the question asked i'm going to use these two planets as co-significators, so venus being myself and sun being him.

His first significator mercury, being in rulership is showing he is putting his needs first at present, and he's the one with all the power in mine and his situation.

Im peregrine as i'm in libra and jupiter here has no essential dignity at all, meaning i have no say in the situation at all, and i'm sort of just wandering aimlessly not knowing what's going on or where i'm heading with him.....i'm just sort of going along with things, with no direction.

Even though i'm peregrine, i am in an angular house though, so i'm not sure if this would change me being peregrine ? Okay so this would make me accidentally dignified, with me being in the 7th house (angular).
So if i'm accidentally dignified by being in the 7th house, would this mean that even though i don't have much power in the situation, he does see me as someone important in his life and not just a 5th house fling ?

With this being a day chart then myself (jupiter) performs better above the horizon, and i am above the horizon......just not sure what difference this would make.

The sun is budged right inbetween us, seems like it's blocking his view of me,i think this is called "combust". As jupiter (myself) is in the same sign as the sun, but we are only 1 degree apart, then im thinking this is more called a "cazimi".......infact its not, as this would need to be 0 degrees and no more than 17mins.

So i'm combust of the sun, as im 2 degrees away, the sun is hiding me out of view....and yes he's hiding me, i am hidden out of view, being tucked away in a little box until he decides to let me out again.

Mercury (him) would have been "under the suns beams" but ive just read that mercury does not suffer like the other planets under the suns rays, as mercury is always near the sun, so has somehow become immune to its affects. So basically he's not suffering and being hidden, i am ....and this is true in whats happening.

Also him (mercury) is in virgo, virgo being a mutable sign, and also in a mutable house.....so theres not much stability with him, things are likely to change.

Minderwiz

Yes this is one of the questions that you can use the seventh for. You are asking about his feelings for you not about possible actions on his part that he can't perform in the current circumstances.

Sharla

Just been having another look, and as his significator (mercury) is in virgo (dignity). Well im a virgo, so could this be signifying myself, and with him being in my dignity would this show that he is interested in me and feels comfortable around me etc ?

Sharla

Just writing this quickly before i forget, as just been reading through one of Minderwiz's replys on one of my threads and he mentions about "Lord 1 in the Seventh house. Now this indicates two things. Firstly They love the person that is signified by the seventh house."

My lord 1 is in the 7th house, so i (stupidly)love him, as i'm in the house signified by the question. Also if lord 7 is in the 1st house, then he is infatuated and loves and desires me.

But all i have in the first house is Uranus, which is me probably being unrealistic about things again.....time to take off the rose tinted glasses i think.

Minderwiz

Just been having another look, and as his significator (mercury) is in virgo (dignity). Well im a virgo, so could this be signifying myself, and with him being in my dignity would this show that he is interested in me and feels comfortable around me etc ?

No, His significator in its own sign shows that his primary interest is himself. Indeed as Virgo is also Mercury's exaltation, his secondary interest is himself.

I've used Whole Sign Houses. The remaining essential dignities for Mercury's placement (Triplicity, Bounds, Face) are all ruled by Venus. In the chart Venus rules the eighth house (his wife's money and possessions - though I doubt they amount to much because Venus is in Detriment) and the third house. This is his ninth, which might be that he wants to travel but from what you've said it's more likely to mean his religious beliefs again these might not seem to be strong because of Venus being in Detriment and these dignities are less important than Rulership and exaltation. These may seem contradictory indicators but if part of his own self perception is of a good member of his community, then they may carry some weight in his perception of his own self interest.

Jupiter is in the eighth and it's combust a position of weakness in terms of action and ability to see things clearly, compared to Mercury's angular placement and heaps of essential dignity. He can act (but I don't think he likes the consequences of the actions that you want him to take). There's no dignity of Mercury here, which I might have expected. There are dignities of Venus and Saturn - which looks like the eighth house signification. That seems odd at firs sight because it corresponds to his wife's income and possessions but it might well be you see them in a different way to him. To you they might not be an obstacle to love or indeed a life together and if they are indeed not much of value, you might feel that he's more able to leave her for you, or it might be that you just don't see things clearly.

Your co-significator is the Moon. It's just past the sextile to Mercury and it's in its own house of Cancer and the fifth of the chart. This is a strong position. There are even two dignities of Mercury (Bounds and Face) so you have some feelings for him. Frawley sees the Moon as giving some indication to your heart in a relationship question, so there does appear to be some love towards him. However your main concern is children (and pregnancy). You've indicated you have a child already, they are your first priority, your own self comes next, as Cancer is the exaltation of Jupiter.

Now there's going to be a clear difference between my houses and yours. If you've used Placidus or Regiomontanus, Mercury is in the sixth and Jupiter, is in the seventh along with Venus. That doesn't change his priorities, though it does shift his Venus dignities into being in the Seventh - his home. You could argue that the sixth shows that he can't act easily and is at the Mercy of others. But Mercury is in it's own sign. He can act, though perhaps not effectively. The question though is about his feelings and the shift in houses doesn't alter those.

Jupiter transformed to the seventh is still combust. There's still the matter of not being able to see things clearly. Jupiter isn't in the same sign as the Descendant, so any feelings you have are not anywhere near as strong as they would be if Jupiter was in Virgo. You are not giving yourself to him on his territory.

Frawley would say that Venus signifies your 'animal passion' in this chart. Venus in Detriment might initially seem all that strong at all. However Venus is in the sign of Mars, so perhaps the passion is there but helps to obscure your view of the situation, or the passion is misplaced. or simply that it's enjoying the situation, no matter what the reality.

Whatever the situation is with your feelings, his feelings are not particularly strong for you, from this chart, whatever the house system. That might be an acceptable situation for you, and the relationship may give you things that you need. But as long as you are aware that his feelings might not be as strong as he suggests, you can still come to terms with and even enjoy the situation.

Sharla

No, His significator in its own sign shows that his primary interest is himself. Indeed as Virgo is also Mercury's exaltation, his secondary interest is himself.
Yes i thought this was the case, with him being in virgo....even though yes i did also think that with me being a virgo and him being virgo his interest mayhave been in me, but obviously not.
I've used Whole Sign Houses. The remaining essential dignities for Mercury's placement (Triplicity, Bounds, Face) are all ruled by Venus. In the chart Venus rules the eighth house (his wife's money and possessions - though I doubt they amount to much because Venus is in Detriment) and the third house. This is his ninth, which might be that he wants to travel but from what you've said it's more likely to mean his religious beliefs again these might not seem to be strong because of Venus being in Detriment and these dignities are less important than Rulership and exaltation. These may seem contradictory indicators but if part of his own self perception is of a good member of his community, then they may carry some weight in his perception of his own self interest.
So venus being the co-significator is his wife here then ? I was thinking she maybe being in the 7th house also, and yes he is staying for the material aspect, even though he does have businesses and money himself, but maybe it's tied up also with his wifes.
Yes id say 9th would be more about his religion....and no they are not that strong in my opinion, i mean he even went to do hajj a couple of weeks ago, which is supposed to be in their religion the most holiest place on the planet, but he was still txting me everyday.
Jupiter is in the eighth and it's combust a position of weakness in terms of action and ability to see things clearly, compared to Mercury's angular placement and heaps of essential dignity. He can act (but I don't think he likes the consequences of the actions that you want him to take). There's no dignity of Mercury here, which I might have expected. There are dignities of Venus and Saturn - which looks like the eighth house signification. That seems odd at firs sight because it corresponds to his wife's income and possessions but it might well be you see them in a different way to him. To you they might not be an obstacle to love or indeed a life together and if they are indeed not much of value, you might feel that he's more able to leave her for you, or it might be that you just don't see things clearly.
I used the Regiomontanus, and jupiter is in 7th in my chart ? He can act, he's just choosing not to at this point.
Your co-significator is the Moon. It's just past the sextile to Mercury and it's in its own house of Cancer and the fifth of the chart. This is a strong position. There are even two dignities of Mercury (Bounds and Face) so you have some feelings for him. Frawley sees the Moon as giving some indication to your heart in a relationship question, so there does appear to be some love towards him. However your main concern is children (and pregnancy). You've indicated you have a child already, they are your first priority, your own self comes next, as Cancer is the exaltation of Jupiter.
Yes i was presuming moon being in the 5th was my (stupid) feelings i unfortunately have for him. I do have a child already yes, and would like another one. No contraception is being used with him, as he said he wants one with me. God knows how this would work out if this did ever happen....maybe thats why its not, at least someone up there is looking out for me.
Now there's going to be a clear difference between my houses and yours. If you've used Placidus or Regiomontanus, Mercury is in the sixth and Jupiter, is in the seventh along with Venus. That doesn't change his priorities, though it does shift his Venus dignities into being in the Seventh - his home. You could argue that the sixth shows that he can't act easily and is at the Mercy of others. But Mercury is in it's own sign. He can act, though perhaps not effectively. The question though is about his feelings and the shift in houses doesn't alter those.
Yes i did just mention that jupiter is in the 7th and also mercury is in the 6th, when you say that this does shift his venus dignities into being in the 7th ? Is this positive or negative ?
Jupiter transformed to the seventh is still combust. There's still the matter of not being able to see things clearly. Jupiter isn't in the same sign as the Descendant, so any feelings you have are not anywhere near as strong as they would be if Jupiter was in Virgo. You are not giving yourself to him on his territory.
Yes ive been learning all about combust today, and i was either thinking its me being hidden away by the sun, or even like you say makes sense of me not being able to see clearly, from being blinded by the sun.
Going on my feelings, i think im confused which is why im maybe not giving my all, also probably because of the situation im holding back as much as i can.
Frawley would say that Venus signifies your 'animal passion' in this chart. Venus in Detriment might initially seem all that strong at all. However Venus is in the sign of Mars, so perhaps the passion is there but helps to obscure your view of the situation, or the passion is misplaced. or simply that it's enjoying the situation, no matter what the reality.
Maybe it is just the passion that is causing me to think i feel something for him, maybe its not even real love. I wouldn't say im really enjoying the situation of being hid away and only let out on his terms when he can talk/see me etc. Obviously this is something i have to put up with as i know about his situation buyt it can be very frustrating at times.
Whatever the situation is with your feelings, his feelings are not particularly strong for you, from this chart, whatever the house system. That might be an acceptable situation for you, and the relationship may give you things that you need. But as long as you are aware that his feelings might not be as strong as he suggests, you can still come to terms with and even enjoy the situation.
The reason why i did a chart in the 1st place, was because he's just recently been saying he loves me in txts, and getting jealous in regards to my ex popping round to see me or if ive been speaking to another guy etc....maybe this is his scorpio traits coming through here.
Maybe he's not really sure himself about if he feels anything, but i don't like how he's been saying he loves me, if he doesn't even mean it.
He does help me out with stuff, like my son needed a new bike so he bought him one, he takes us out and randomly buys things for my son when he comes, so as im a single parent, he does help in a way.
So i think now i'm just going to switch my feelings off, and just see him still, but not expect anything to develop from it and just carry on seeing him until it either dwindles out or i meet someone proper......and i know when that time comes, he is not going to like it, and may find it hard to fully let go.

What mess have i got myself into again.

Sharla

Minderwiz im not saying your interpretation is wrong at all, but in my notes (that i have up to now)for a planet in exaltation i have "putting someone on a pedestal and idolizing them, the first stages of love or a crush".

So as you mention that as he is in his own sign of virgo, and also as virgo is mercury's exaltation that his second interest is also in himself.

Am i reading exaltation wrong ? I didn't even realize mercury was also in exaltation until you mentioned it.....and going on what i've been thinking about exaltation, i would have read it a lot more positive and very wrong.

Could you tell me where i'm going wrong here with exaltation ?