What card are you?

Emily

Hi tallarino,

In the Thoth tarot card 8 is called Adjustment and card 5 is still The Hierophant. :)

Artemis Sans

My Soul/Personality is Heirophant. (LOVE the Thoth Heirophant) But, what's odd about me- In 2016, I'll be entering a new growth cycle. What's odd is: that year, my soul growth symbols and my regular growth symbols match... Chariot growth is Chariot soul, ect. Is that rare, or does it mean the lessons will be doubly (is that a word?) reinforced? Looking forward to that Lovers year!

Now, I could be wrong, but doesn't every year have two growth symbols? One that is the current year+our birthday, and a soul symbol that starts with the Fool when we're born and goes numerically down the cards? And don't the Minor Arcana have significance too? They are gifts or challenges, right? Like the Heirophant, or 5, had the challenges of the 5 cards? (strife, worry, defeat, and disappointment?) I got that from The Tarot Handbook by Angeles Arrien...

Elle

My soul card is 6; my year card is 8.

Elle

Phoenyx

Mimers said:
I try to be fair all the time.

Isn't that familiar? My soul and personality card is the Adjustment as well, and sometimes it frustrates people to no end when it takes me forever to come out with a decent judgement between people because I have to take each person aside, get their version of it, then talk to any witnesses, maybe run a few tests myself to test out what could have really happened, and -then- come up with judgement. But at least they know they'll get a fair judgement from me. :D

Caileadair

mine come out to:
1 - The Magus
10 - Fortune
19 - The Sun

"This is an especially creative path in which all three cards operate as BOTH Personality and Soul Cards. People with this sequence must learn to communicate their individual creative expressions. Their personal identity and sense of self will be inextricably combined with their life and soul purpose. Their ability to relate to others will depend on a harmony of vision and purpose with them."

:)

~Cail

mercenary30

My soul card and my personality card is the Chariot VII

My Year card is the lovers.

Ooooo, looks like a good year to me!!! ;)

draconiius

my personality and soul cards are the Lovers (VI) and my year card is the Hermit (IX). Makes sense as the majority of 2003 has been secluding myself away at my grama's house after graduating with MFA in photography, then since getting a job with a deaf school, i've been cloistering myself away in my own dorm apartment without having much of a social life which is a pain in the butt! but the important thing is that i'm learning about myself away from my fiance as I'm living by myself in my own apartment while he's living in his own.

WolfSpirit

Ah I remember we had something like that in another forum and Moongold helped me then to calculate it all :)

Personality card: Sun
Soul card: Magician
Year card: Lovers

*hi everybody* just got to this forum.
I had a small Thoth and now I have a large one so I can now see the pictures properly ;) First going to read some more here...

Xalien

MystiqueMoonlight said:
Here is a great exercise to develop your awareness of the Tarot.
Calculate your Soul, Personality and Year cards.
Hi all, I am new here.
Good to be here...
:)

My Soul card is Magus (1).
Very much me indeed.

Personality card is Fortune (10).
I must say it is quite right.

Year: The Empress (3).
This year has been quite as this card implies.

I am still amazed how precise cards can be...