Can the Tree represent an Institution?

Cacia

Hello all

I was wondering if the TREE can represent an institution, like a hospital in this case, since the card relates to health. I know for a fact that the Tower more likely have that representation. Can anyone help with this please thanks

Village Witch

I can't relate the tree to an institution such as I would the tower, but the tree can represent an organization with many branches, say perhaps like a banking network.

ana luisa

I can't relate the tree to an institution such as I would the tower, but the tree can represent an organization with many branches, say perhaps like a banking network.

i agree that the Tower is usually more associated with institutions. But I liked the idea of branching. And also, since trees take a long time to develop, it is certainly an old institution. Branching makes even more sense here.

Cacia

Thank you I was wondering cause someone ask me about a hospital so when I read the cards the Tree came out on the read, so when I interpreted the card told the person the information they were looking for regarding the hospital. So, I was not sure about it that's why I came to consult with the friendly crowd here lol.

danieljuk

Tree + Tower is said to be one combo for a hospital. I do see it as a hospital or a medical type institution but only medical type places. It can represent medicine and so I could see it. I would probably say it was more medicine (generally) than a hospital though but if you see it as that in the reading, it's your interpretation :)

Cacia

Tree + Tower is said to be one combo for a hospital. I do see it as a hospital or a medical type institution but only medical type places. It can represent medicine and so I could see it. I would probably say it was more medicine (generally) than a hospital though but if you see it as that in the reading, it's your interpretation :)

Dear Daniel

Thank you so much for helping me in this convoluted interpretation lol. Lenormand is simpler than tarot but boy!!!! sometimes throw me out and then some lol. Well, If i did it wrong my excuse is that I am still learning hahahaha, but I told her yes is a medical institution and she say "yes".

Izzydunne

Standing alone, the Tree does not represent an institution. The card for an institution is the Tower. The Tree represents your health, and matters that last awhile.

Tree+ Tower can represent a health institution, ONLY if the question is about health.

The meanings of the cards are shaped by the question.

Cacia

Standing alone, the Tree does not represent an institution. The card for an institution is the Tower. The Tree represents your health, and matters that last awhile.

Tree+ Tower can represent a health institution, ONLY if the question is about health.

The meanings of the cards are shaped by the question.

Thanks Izzydunne for the clarification, makes sense now and appreciate your input

Izzydunne

Cacia:

You are welcome, glad to help. Lenormand is really a matter of basics+common sense.

Lee

Moderator note:

I've moved this thread to the Lenormand section since it discusses interpretation of a single card rather than an actual reading. :)

Lee, Lenormand Moderator