Can the FOX ever be good ?

ana luisa

I decided to go back and practice reading with the Lenormand. But, as was to be expected, I've been finding some cards simply impossible to decipher. One of them, and probably the worst has been the FOX. Besides the bad connotations of falsehood, "wrong", deceiving or plain work, is there anything else I could associate with it ? Can it by any chance mean STEALTH ? As in the skill to survive the odds and thrive in adversity ? It feels like the 7 of Swords which, by the way, shows up for quite positive meanings in my readings...

Padma

Fox card can mean a few different things - it can mean stealth, yes; it can mean being clever; it can denote a day to day job that is not your desired career, but brings home the money. It can denote an animal (dog, usually, sometimes a cat). It can be advice to not take anything for granted. Do you research. Second guess things, don't take the first opinion that comes along. It all depends what card falls with it.

It can be literal, as in any red thing - with Bouquet, it can be a red gemstone or a red flower. Above the Man or Lady card in a Grand Tableau, it can indicate a red haired person. With Child it can be a very clever red haired or ruddy cheeked child.

In Malkiel's English videos on Youtube, he tells you to watch what end of the Fox card falls where - wherever/whatever card the tail points, is true - wherever/whatever the Fox's face points towards, is false.

Hope that helps!

ana luisa

Fox card can mean a few different things - it can mean stealth, yes; it can mean being clever; it can denote a day to day job that is not your desired career, but brings home the money. It can denote an animal (dog, usually, sometimes a cat). It can be advice to not take anything for granted. Do you research. Second guess things, don't take the first opinion that comes along. It all depends what card falls with it.

It can be literal, as in any red thing - with Bouquet, it can be a red gemstone or a red flower. Above the Man or Lady card in a Grand Tableau, it can indicate a red haired person. With Child it can be a very clever red haired or ruddy cheeked child.

In Malkiel's English videos on Youtube, he tells you to watch what end of the Fox card falls where - wherever/whatever card the tail points, is true - wherever/whatever the Fox's face points towards, is false.

Hope that helps!

Thank you Padma!!! It helps A LOT ! I have watched many Malkiel's videos (he's fun and really knows his stuff) but I guess I missed the Fox episode... Hmm. I'll try and find it (hope it's not in German).

I will keep you posted on combos I get and see if I can make peace with this red baby ;)

DownUnderNZer

May come down to the system you follow as well:

FOX can refer to positions like: Police Officers, Detectives, and Lawyers as well - so not always bad.

Anchor and Fox could mean a long time, hard worker.

Depends on the question and how it is seen. :)

Padma

Thank you Padma!!! It helps A LOT ! I have watched many Malkiel's videos (he's fun and really knows his stuff) but I guess I missed the Fox episode... Hmm. I'll try and find it (hope it's not in German).

I will keep you posted on combos I get and see if I can make peace with this red baby ;)

I think it was in his English video on general meanings of all the Lennie cards :)

If you see Fox with Book, sometimes with Bear or Fish, it usually means an accountant, at least according to my experiences so far :)