Can anyone Identify this deck with French inscriptions?

AraLuck

I didn't receive an answer. Maybe it's too soon but I interpret this as a bad sign and probably I won't buy this deck :(

Oh, well, I just sent my request in now. My pendulum seems to think I will receive a response, so let's hope so ;-)

decan

Oh, well, I just sent my request in now. My pendulum seems to think I will receive a response, so let's hope so ;-)
Your pendulum is a sage! :thumbsup:

decan

Yes, my Daveluy will be soon on its way! :)

decan

For those who would be interested in this deck I post here 2 photos of my Daveluy. You will see a detail in the second photo (medieval and renaissance style).
Presently Caitlin Matthews has some copies of this deck, but in the future who knows!...
Anyway, it is very pleasant to deal with her. From her the deck comes with a leaflet (notes and translations).
Honestly I like very much my Stralsunder Lenormand but I Love this one.

Attachments

• daveluy.jpg
    daveluy.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 123
  • daveluy_detail.jpg
    daveluy_detail.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 121

AraLuck

Very lucky you! I sent two e-mails, but no response other than the initial one redirecting me to the correct e-mail address! :confused::confused:

Maybe not meant to be after all! Enjoy yours :)

decan

Yes curious. From UK towards India shipping must be very expensive, probably near the price of the deck itself, so I don't know if it would have been a good deal for you.

AraLuck

Well, I could have had it sent in the UK itself and have someone arrange to bring it here. I never mentioned India... so don't know why I have had no response :(

decan

Well, I could have had it sent in the UK itself and have someone arrange to bring it here. I never mentioned India... so don't know why I have had no response :(
Try a bit later in the month, we are in August, she could be on holiday (?)

Tag_jorrit

I have been in touch with her -- try again at the email address on my listing. She's there.