Ideamutt animal portrait deck

ideamutt

@reall

lolz yes I made them square on purpose

reall

oh! that's original!^^ I like Square!XD lolz :)) looking forward to see you on kickstarter/indiegogo!^^ lolz ;))

Daemon Lover

These are wonderful! I can't wait to eventually purchase these šŸ˜‰

rylla

These are wonderful!

Re. captioning the cards: I'd do in the most clearly way possible for easy recognition of their relation to the classical tarot cards (I can even imagine using symbols: wands, cups, etc, that would strike to the eyes). Your animals and the way you painted/presented them is great, the success of this deck as a tarot deck will be influenced by how easily those cards can be recognised by a tarot reader.

ideamutt

An excellent point, rylla. I did add them in on the sketch cards, and it does help even with my own readings with it. I think you're right, too, symbols might work well.

Arthurdubya

Nice! I really love how the moon shows through the cat's ears a bit. And the colors are so vibrant! I think these will print very well.

GryffinSong

I love the look of this deck, and the Moon card makes me smile everytime I look at it!!!

Manfeex

I love this!

This is amazing! you have some good talent here!

JayBee

It's the eyes. You capture so much expression and soul in the eyes. (Love the pussycat behind the eyes of your tiger especially.) You have another person looking forward to this.