What do hate about being your star sign

chaosbloom

My star sign is Aquarius, I think I really do have nothing to dislike about it. But... my sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Pisces sometimes makes me wonder if I am bipolar :p There is this constant Sun-Moon pull in opposite direction, aka my life is more or less a jumble of head-heart conflicts :grin: but I'd not have it any other way, I suppose.

Usually it's the Sun sign that people call their "star sign" which would make you a Sagittarius although ancient astrology sometimes favored the Moon sign. Do you use a different planet as the main one?

Girl Archer

Usually it's the Sun sign that people call their "star sign" which would make you a Sagittarius although ancient astrology sometimes favored the Moon sign. Do you use a different planet as the main one?

Oh um okay... then I guess, it would be either Sagittarius (in which case I love everything about the sign :D if my username wasn't a big enough hint ;) ) but if we go by ancient astrological system then yeah Pisces and I don't like the wishy washy-ness and how it can make me hypersensitive and emotional. I derived Aquarius from Indian astrology, that's my rashi or star sign. I don't know what planet they used as the main one in my horoscope/kundali but I do know that sun and moon signs differ in Indian astrology. (like as per Indian astrology, I am actually Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Aquarius---> my star sign/raashi)

I hope I made that clear :)

chaosbloom

Oh um okay... then I guess, it would be either Sagittarius (in which case I love everything about the sign :D if my username wasn't a big enough hint ;) ) but if we go by ancient astrological system then yeah Pisces and I don't like the wishy washy-ness and how it can make me hypersensitive and emotional. I derived Aquarius from Indian astrology, that's my rashi or star sign. I don't know what planet they used as the main one in my horoscope/kundali but I do know that sun and moon signs differ in Indian astrology. (like as per Indian astrology, I am actually Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Aquarius---> my star sign/raashi)

I hope I made that clear :)

Oh alright, that's perfectly clear now. Pretty nice idea to check for charts in different systems, it inspired me to check too and made me a Capricorn with a Pisces Moon.

Girl Archer

Oh alright, that's perfectly clear now. Pretty nice idea to check for charts in different systems, it inspired me to check too and made me a Capricorn with a Pisces Moon.

Pretty nice but also totally confusing. Like, my dad (who is into Indian astrology) attributes all my sagittarian traits to my Aquarian star/moon sign and puts down my emotional side to the watery Scorpio sun sign. But yeah coming back to topic, rather than saying I dislike something about my star sign itself, I wish it didn't have to be so polar opposite, dissimilar ones, always making me feel like I am being pulled two ways. It would be nice to constantly not second guess myself.

Brilliance

Sagittarius - I love everything about my sign :D

stone_lotus

I'm a Virgo with Virgo ascendant....

Mostly I adore being a Virgo! But to answer the question in the thread title, the thing I hate about it is that I typically hold the other people in my life to impossibly high standards. That leaves them feeling unfairly maligned and many of them will simply abandon ship! And it also leaves me feeling unsatisfied with EVERYTHING and prone to despair and withdrawal from an imperfect world.