The thing about houses and stages of life

Minderwiz

I would love you to. You are generous with your time! As I say, I've wondered about this on and off, but it's always when I think ahead by a decade or a few decades, the question comes back to me. Thinking less passively, not only "What's ahead?" but rather "Where should I focus my efforts?" to line up with the best possible outcome.

I don't want any Plutonian (Tarot Tower) type things any more. I've had enough of suddenly being knocked down. I feel that if life was trying to teach me to get up again, I've learnt that now. :)

What I would like you to do is give me the dates, approximate will do, as long as it's not too vague,(month and year should do) of as many of the event's you mention as you can. Such as the issue over your Mum's inheritance, and the divorce.

Also did anything significant happen between the ages of 17 and 19, something that changed your life in an important way.

And has the period since the very end of 2008 become relatively busy in terms of activity. That's not just from a career point of view but generally in your life (allowing for your health issues).

Finally, how accurate is your birth time? Could there be an error of a few minutes making it earlier than you state. I have two possible scenarios and if your birth was a few minutes earlier that would bring the alternative into play. We're talking about 14 minutes here. I'm dubious about that scenario because 14 minutes seems a big gap but if it's possible, I have to take it into account too.

If this data is too sensitive to put on the open forum, just PM me. The purpose is to get the right scenario and I won't mention the dates openly.

MandMaud

I will PM you. :)