Well..Imma newbie...full of questions

Minderwiz

Hi PunkAngel,

Taurus is ruled by Venus, comfort, beauty, material wellbeing, use of natural talents and a firm and loyal friend - all these are aspects of the way Taurus acts - if you are into Tarot also think of the Empress - productive, fertile, generous and affectionate.

Just like a bull though Taurus can be stubborn and may be too keen on the material rewards and sensual indulgence. All signs have positive and negative aspects to them.

The fifth House rules romantic attachments, games and hobbies and the way we relate to our children. So we can have a stab at saying that you are generous and affectionate in your romantic relationships, sensual enjoyment is important and you will like comfortable and enjoyabale surroundings - offers to be wined and dined (from someone you are attracted to) are one way to your heart. Its unlikely that you will choose games or hobbies which involve discomfort such as jogging through the mud or bird watching whils standing in a bog.

Venus is in your tenth house which is career and social status so you might end up in a career that started from a hobby or one that also gives you enjoyment and fun.

You also have two oppositions to Venus coming from the fourth House of family and roots. These could add stress to the situation but are to the Moon and Jupiter respectively. Dealing with the latter aspect you might be inclined to 'overdo' romance of fun - going into things in a big way without realing thinking things through. Indeed you might not listen to your instincts which suggest that things are getting a bit blown up.

However the Moon and Jupiter add to the warmth that you will bring to relationships and you might find that if you listen to intuition things work out well. Both are in Aries so they will impart some assertiveness to the whole process.

Venus is also sextile to Uranus so you may be a little unconventiona in the way you express yourself in these areas - though you may well see it as bringing your own individual slant to things - and in that you are probably right.

punkangelgcm437

Vigro/9th House/Mars

I was looking at my chart again...and saw the "Virgos" thread in here. At first I was mad cuz there's no "Libras" thread but then I decided to take a look. Learned alil bit about Virgos and wondered where in my chart it lays...and sure enough in my 9th house along with Mars.

Now...9th House=Philosophy, Education, Mental, Mind, stuff like that right. And with Mars in there that means I have a high level of energy in that area right (which is true). And with Virgo being at the cusp...that means I'll be organized about it too? So I'm an organized, aggressive, high energyed thinker??

isthmus nekoi

Hey, now you're starting to put it all together :)

Yes, that is a good interpretation. This is also a good placement for anything to do w/health as Virgo is the best sign at diagnosing. Check out who makes aspects to Mars for more depth.

punkangelgcm437

OK...about the Virgo diagnosing things...

Does that mean I'd be good at diagnosing mind stuff....like a psycologist (spelled wrong?)?? Me..a theripist...I don't think so. I've had a not so great expirence with one...I don't want people hating me.

What's aspecting mars...hmm...Mars Square Ascendant. Meaning...I'll fight with my partner. ::sniffles:: I've already faught with boyfriends...I dont wanna fight again with them...not even ex-boyfriends. You know...it might have been awhile since yall have had an ex-boyfriend, or maybe not I dont know; BUT they are such a pain in the booty. They really are the worst punishment I can think of sometimes.

punkangelgcm437

I found something so cool!

me and John Lennon have something in common. Mercury & Pluto were aspecting at our births. And it says on here that if you're a songwriter (which I try to be LOL) that my words will often be heard long after I die. Neato! I feel special now...

isthmus nekoi

re: psychology.... hm that's interesting. It's certainly a grey area in terms of mind/body, but traditionally, psychology/psychiatry is ruled by Scorpio where body related health falls under Virgo.

punkangelgcm437

So thats more meaning like a doctor/dentist type deal. Actually dealing with sick people??

No offense to doctors cuz they are good people trying to help the world, but I have no desire to be a doctor. I don't think I have enough patience to deal with sick people on a daily basis. Or what about a foot doctor..I couldnt look at feet all day either. Or a butt doctor...ewww...see my point? I dont think I have enough Virgo in me (only 1 planet). But its interesting that that would show up. Hmm...

isthmus nekoi

oh, don't worry! You don't have to be in the health profession if you don't want to, even if you have an aptitude for it! No, that's just one example of Mars in Virgo. In fact.... Mars in Virgo leans more towards surgery... dentistry too I imagine what w/all those drills lol.

punkangelgcm437

Surgery...

Ewwie...have you ever watched those documentery type shows with surgery. There's this one show on MTV called "True Life" and they had an episode with people getting plastic surgery...like boob implants and calf implants and that thing where you get your stomach stappled to lose weight. It had to be the grossest thing. Oh and this girl got a nose job...they actually hammered into her nose...ewww ewww ewww it was so so so gross.

And I'd be scared to work on anyone's teeth...cuz those are like major important...so...yeah.

Back to 'My words will live on like John Lennons' thoughts ::smiles:::

punkangelgcm437

I went back to the first page of this...

And remembered Minderwiz giving me how much equals what...like sun counting for 2, moon for 2, so on. (I used every example she gave...meaning all 17 she gave)

I determined that I am:
5 Libra (thats with Midheaven)
5 Aries (opposites...ooohhh interesting)
3 Sag's (including antcedent spelled wrong I know Im tired)
2 Scorp (including Pluto altho thats general and probably takes years and years to change signs...so it'll probably never be in Libra (well in my lifetime) considering it's in Scorpio right now and is moving in direct. )
and 1 Cap and 1 Virgo. Everything is at the second half of the chart except Aries which is the first. I find that kinda interesting too. What does that mean? And what does it mean to be made up of mostly 2 opposite signs??