Intense daily horoscopes

Elle

I was wondering if anyone here uses Astro.com on a daily basis. I think the planetary influences are well explained and I was wondering if I should subscribe - USD 31.95 per year, I think. Is it worth subscribing to?
They offer free "in-depth" readings on Thursdays for the time being, and I found them very informative.
Wondering if it is worth the investment...

Warmest,

Elle

dadsnook2000

Great daily reading -- lots of fun

One of my favorite daily reading sites is Shebaspeaks.com -- this site has a talking head that provides a voice daily reading for sun signs. It is very well done, entertaining. On a similar vein, Matrix software has a voice-program that will do a chart interpretation based on your date of birth but not the time of birth. It is quite good but does cost $50 or more to purchase. Shebaspeaks.com is free. Dave.

zorya

http://www.astrocenter.com has a pretty good, free daily reading that you can either read there or get e-mailed to you. the reading comes in three parts. your sun, rising, and a numerology reading.

i've been printing out the long term influences from astrodienst (astro.com) on thursdays. that way when they go subscriber, i'll have them.

Elle

Astrodienst

I gave in and ordered the 2 month trial for USD 12.95, good till Oct. 29. It gives a very detailed explanation (just like free thursdays) for each day. You can also jump ahead and get a reading for a future date.

If I get addicted I can extend the subscription!

Warmest,

Elle

Edited to add: Thanks everyone, for your advice and contributions