transit stories~aug/sept

isthmus nekoi

Hi, this thread is the beginning of what I hope to be a bimonthly or monthly installment, depending on the replies! Basically, I think it'd be fun to cover exactly how our transits have affected us, especially the shorter lasting 'minor' ones as these are not really discussed in detail when compared to transits from the outer planets. All you need to do is mention the planets, signs/houses involved :)

Some of my recent observations:

- Transiting Venus conj Sun in Leo/7th recently squared Uranus (in Scorp/10th). A friend from out of town came to visit. I said: let's go for lunch, anywhere in mind? She replies: Niagara Falls!!! lol. We took off and explored the region, everything was absolutely spontaneous, it was great.

- Transiting Venus in Virgo/7th trine Merc in Cap/12th. A number of things that could be attributed to this influence... First, I had a remarkably easy time listening to others and remembering what they said. I also moved back downtown, and finished in time to see the Bjork concert that was on toronto island! So travel by car and boat (how's that for an activated Merc in 12th!) Also met some friendly ppl at the concert.

- Transiting Saturn in 6th/Cancer square Saturn in 8th/Libra. Messed up dreams. Really messed up dreams! It was actually worse before the aspect was exact. When it was exact, the dreams started to make sense again..... The messed up ones make sense now, in hindsight.

p.s. A great place to check your transits is at http://www.astro.com. The transit horoscope is written by Rob Hand who also wrote Planets in Transit, not a bad resource!
http://www.stariq.com also gives personalized transits, and you have the option of having them sent to your inbox. The nice thing about this one is that they'll send the e-mail notice 2 days earlier than the transit itself so you know what's coming up. This one doesn't cover all the transits though, like astro.com. I have never received notification of a moon transit for example.

Moongold

Isthmus, what a great idea.:)

I've been a little surprised at the discovery. I looked at yesterday's transits because I had a lovely, satisfying day overall.

Yesterday I had transiting Mercury at 23 Virgo 59 10th House square Uranus 6th House. I have a program which lists transits and right now when I checked it for yesterday it warned me Be extra careful whilst travelling as accidents are possible through carelessness and impatience. Well, after a really good day at work I went out to find my car, which I'd lent to some other staff. parked quite awkwardly at the front of the building. Somewhat impatiently I squeezed out with a great deal of difficulty, and then hurried through the gate. Somewhat to my horror, I scraped the fender of the car on a brick protrusion! If I had not been impatient I would have seen it and avoided the damage.

At the moment also I have Venus conjunct Sun and Mercury and feel really positive about things, and quietly confident. I am doing really well at work, and seem to be passing through, at last, a period of being down. This is augmented by Sun trine Moon in the 12th House, and Sun Sextile Mars and Uranus in the 3rd House.

I am beginning to see how affected I am by these transits! Hitherto, I've concentrated on the *heavy duty* ones.

Again, a great idea. Thanks......