Doreen Virtue Decks changes and such

FLizarraga

Like this - or this - but TRAGICALLY there is no image on line :D The magazine I have kicking around here from only last November - which is AFTER she put out the Guardian Angels video - has this one. Enjoy.

That's not a picture, gregs, that's a cave painting.

Carojulie

In cheap and nasty woman's magazines (look, I'll read ANYTHING !) there is always her syndicated column - My guardian angel - and she ALWAYS has blonde hair in those.

Like this - or this - but TRAGICALLY there is no image on line :D The magazine I have kicking around here from only last November - which is AFTER she put out the Guardian Angels video - has this one. Enjoy.

Actually I must buy a new one and see if the column is still running...

I cannot believe the blond woman in purple, in the photo your shared, is the same one as in the video !
It's not a question of age or hair color, they just don't have the same face !
Both of them are beautiful in their own way, though.

AnemoneRosie

In cheap and nasty woman's magazines (look, I'll read ANYTHING !) there is always her syndicated column - My guardian angel - and she ALWAYS has blonde hair in those.

Actually I must buy a new one and see if the column is still running...

I miss Redbook. I can't find it anywhere. Women's World is a distant second when it comes to these sorts of things.

gregory

I miss Redbook. I can't find it anywhere. Women's World is a distant second when it comes to these sorts of things.
Redbook was great. I can hardly ever find it and when I can it isn't what it used to be. It still seems to be around on line at least - but not FUN like what it usedterbe.

http://www.redbookmag.com/

I must have a look in Foodland....

Spiffo

OK, just so you have an idea, Carojulie, here is a video of her. (She's the one on the left.)

I haven't laughed so much in ages - utterly priceless.
I thought it might be a parody, or a clip from a comedy sketch show, but NO!
It's real.
I had to spend some time with my Baphomet deck just to get the saccharine sheen off myself.

willowy

FYI...
DV is taking off the market the books and decks related to archangels, due to conflict with her conversion to Christianity.
If you are a DV fan or a Deck collector, stuck up while you can. She has a sale ending today via HayHouse for all her angel decks at $10 or less.

All the decks are on sale,not just hers?

JylliM

I haven't laughed so much in ages - utterly priceless.
I thought it might be a parody, or a clip from a comedy sketch show, but NO!
It's real.
I had to spend some time with my Baphomet deck just to get the saccharine sheen off myself.

That's exactly what I thought the first time I saw it! I have it saved on Pinterest under Comedy for those moments when nothing else will do. :laugh:

BrownBear

It is commonly pronounced Ta-ROE when speaking French or German, so anyone fluent in those languages is quite likely to... Pretentiousness has nothing to do with it. (On a bad day our Lillie used to say Tarrot - to rhyme with carrot.)

There's a whole thread here discussing this, actually.

TWO, even.

And a poll, yet !
And Italian is close... tuh ROW key

I didn't know there was any other way to pronounce it besides tuh ROW.

DDwarks

This is just priceless! I watched it twice and it was even funnier the second time :D
It's like they trying to groom you into a cult !

"Don't be scared, come to us now, that's it...look, the box and cards look like marshmallow.....touch them...there's a good girl"

greatdane

YES, DDwarks....come into the light

It is 100% safe, guaranteed.