New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

mahou_shoujo

just received mine in the mail. amazing delivery times! heres a shot of the case. its a shame i had to destroy it.

http://i.imgur.com/LomVg.jpg

The deck has amazing colors. I don't know how to describe them, but they are very striking. This is easily my new favorite deck. Heres a pic of the Devil card from Noblet and Robledo as comparison and the back of card (sorry Robledo is so blurry).

http://i.imgur.com/nzbdq.jpg

Thanks for the deck, guys! :D

Bluefeet

Yay, I'm glad it arrived safe and sound! The quality of these cards are really amazing aren't they? ;)

Maskelyne

My Robledo arrived yesterday. Kudos to Pablo Robledo for a beautifully designed and executed deck, and thank you EnchantedShadow for bringing these into the U.S.

Dan S

I got mine yesterday also. I managed to open the sealed wrapper without destroying it (too much), using a sharp knife. The deck is really beautiful! Thank you eltarot78 and EnchantedShadow!

Bluefeet

My Robledo arrived yesterday. Kudos to Pablo Robledo for a beautifully designed and executed deck, and thank you EnchantedShadow for bringing these into the U.S.

I got mine yesterday also. I managed to open the sealed wrapper without destroying it (too much), using a sharp knife. The deck is really beautiful! Thank you eltarot78 and EnchantedShadow!

Thank you both for posting! Please do enjoy the cards and have some great readings. :)

eltarot78

just received mine in the mail. amazing delivery times! heres a shot of the case. its a shame i had to destroy it.

http://i.imgur.com/LomVg.jpg

The deck has amazing colors. I don't know how to describe them, but they are very striking. This is easily my new favorite deck. Heres a pic of the Devil card from Noblet and Robledo as comparison and the back of card (sorry Robledo is so blurry).

http://i.imgur.com/nzbdq.jpg

Thanks for the deck, guys! :D

I am glad that the decks have arrived and have liked them.

in this edition, the backcard was saturated in a little paper effect, was not the best decision :(

thanks for your words and thanks again for your help EnchantedShadow

Thank you both for posting! Please do enjoy the cards and have some great readings. :)

I wish you the same

eltarot78

a new stage

Hi all

This completed a new edition, revised and updated this time.

In this edition the colors have been specially modified in the way of painting, many strokes, and many images in general.

so they can get an idea, in this picture below you can see in the first row the first edition, the second edition middle row, and the lower the current edition.

12y35ctas.jpg

or seen from a little closer with these 3 Le Mat
from left to right, 1st 2nd and 3rd
12y3.jpg

also the backcard was changed, this time to the style that was used by Chosson (1736), Joseph Chaffard (1747) and Jean Payen (1743 and 1763) / at least in the authors who are of my knowledge

the cost of the TdM II deck is u$s 39
the cost of the Dodal deck is u$s 52

shipping will form again with the help of Iris
the maximum is 2kg shipping u$s 68,50
which is divided proportionally among the group participants

Iris once you receive it we will send to the address indicated by you
shipping costs from Iris, to your house are as follows

If you're ordering one deck:
$5 Priority Flat rate box or padded flat rate envelope within the US
$15 First Class international with confirmation number (arrives around one week)

If you're ordering more than one deck:
$5 Priority Flat rate box or padded flat rate envelope within the US
$20 Priority Priority Flat rate box or padded flat rate envelope to Canada and Mexico
$24 Priority Priority Flat rate box or padded flat rate envelope to rest of the world

if anyone is interested,
I have still available five decks of the 1st edition
and 2 decks of 2nd edition

Bluefeet

Yay! The 3rd edition is finally available, the changes are beautiful! :love: Great job, Pablo. :thumbsup:

I will make a list to record everyone who's interested as usual, and once we receive enough orders I will PM everyone with payment information.

Please post here or PM me if you are interested, thank you everyone!

agviz

Great news! I'm interested in both the new TdM and the Dodal. I'll PM you. The new brush strokes look great! Thanks!

eltarot78

Hi agviz

yes, the Dodal also available

you will send a PM to EnchantedShadow

(my english is horrible)