BEST/STRONGEST stones and herbs for protection

linnie

Hey GD :)

What so many people said about smudging, with white sage, and ringing a beautiful bell or singing bowl right into all corners of each room while the windows are open to let the energy escape.

Something one of my very psychic friends always does is gently request that the energy "return to the Light". If it is an energy causing this problem, its lost or stuck, and well-wishing it to a better place can certainly help.

Regarding stones... a selenite wand passed over all chakras and then around the auric field can clear and seal the aura. Those black stones already mentioned are great, but another, newer one specifically related to outside energies is Shungite. It can be bought online, but look for a reputable dealer, as it is apparently being replicated.I would use it after the smudging, chiming and selenite clearing has been done, but still holding in your heart that lost soul, with the prayer that it return to the Light. :heart:

greatdane

THANK YOU LINNIE!

I am passing that information to my friend. As I mentioned, she is certified in Reiki and close to her niece, so I hope armed with her ability and all this information, she can bring some relief to her poor niece. Blessings to you and yours, GD

linnie

I am passing that information to my friend. As I mentioned, she is certified in Reiki and close to her niece, so I hope armed with her ability and all this information, she can bring some relief to her poor niece. Blessings to you and yours, GD
Blessings to all, GD... Thanks for PM... Nice to catch up with you :heart:

Disa

I was curious about your friend's niece, greatdane. Do you know how she's doing with it all?

greatdane

Sorry Disa

I haven't heard a thing. I passed along the information you were all so kind to share, but haven't heard if things have improved. I promise to post if I hear anything.

Disa

No biggie. I was just curious.:)

Briar Rose

Feverfew for herbs is a good protector, especially with turquoise and tigers eye in your car.

Tanga

"stones and herbs for protection"

greatdane, the problem sounds really big and my sense is perhaps the "victim" needs outside help/support, rather than trying to DIY. I would personally call in an exorcist - in whatever form that may take.
Does your friend know of anyone in hir field or similar who professes to be handy with this sort of thing?

If I had this problem - I would call on a good friend of mine who is a bi-aura healer and whom I know deals regularly with people who feel possessed or similar (he's an x-soldier who teaches the army as his day-job, so he's not quite what one expects).
In the past - I know my Reiki instructress regularly did exorcisms herself.
Plus, I once had a friend who had a specific "presence" problem in her home - and cured it in the end by holding a prayer meeting there (everyone knew why they were there).
Also - the couple who taught me to dowse would clean/exorcise spaces using dowsing tools -
here they would actually "ask" what type of crystals or other objects/herbs/rituals were needed in order to complete the job. They had a whole format for engaging with "the entity" and negotiating for it to leave.

I wish your friend a speedy and satisfactory solution.

greatdane

Tanga and Briar Rose

My friend has not mentioned more about her niece since I last shared the info with her and did one follow up em. When it is a friend of a friend type situation, one's involvement is very limited. I gathered and passed along information as a favor to my friend who was concerned for her niece and that friend is certified in Reiki and I did mention if she had thought about using her skill in that area to help. I passed along EVERYTHING shared here to her and if I get ANY update, I promise to post. I don't really know the young lady in question, I know her aunt, so I am only privy to what she shares with her aunt and her aunt shares with me. I THANK YOU all for your kindness and graciousness in sharing your knowledge, thoughts and experience. My friend was most grateful and I believe felt better afterward.