The Empress, et. al and Sexual Energy (RW)

Hiddenlotus

I find that I'm having some difficulty with a few cards within the RW deck.

When doing a reading and the Empress makes an appearance, I get an immediate gut reaction of suspicion....that all is not as it appears to be and the card makes me somewhat nervous.
Does this "impression" of The Empress happen for anyone else?

And the following cards:

The High Priestess: when I see her appear in a reading, I get this sense of extreme, hidden sexual energy....no matter what kind of reading I'm doing. Then I have to decide on whether to mention it or just file it away for future reference if another reading is done.

In some instances, I get the same energy from The Hierophant as well, only not as strong as with The Priestess. I sometimes get the same thing from the Emperor...just depends.

And yet, I NEVER connect with the King/Queen of Wands which, by all accounts can represent sexual energy.

Has anyone else experienced this?

ChristianReader

I sometimes pick up a sexual vibe from the high priestess sometimes. Rarely from the empress. I don't like the empress very much. Bad experiences in the past to let me know if a man was taken or has this misconstrued idea of me rather than accepting me for who i am....sometimes the empress comes up when a man just finds a woman beautiful or hes simply enamored with her. The high priestess carries this sexual energy i think because she is beautiful but to be respected. She is a woman in authority or carries herself that way. Shes not the sex object, blatant eye candy. She is more so the woman a man actually has to respect in order to be in her good graces. And thats when she wants a relationship. She often shows up for "the other woman." pretty much because of terms "secret woman, close yet hidden..yada yada" but she'll definitely have the relationship she wants. Some may find her sexually arousing in a sort of "she has skills, she can keep a secret, or theres something unknowingly magnetic about her." To me shes the Average looking woman who can have any man she wants and keep him....the hierophant sexual energy is monogamous to me. I just see one man one woman. Boring missionary sex or honeymoon sex....just routine

PAMUYA

I find that I'm having some difficulty with a few cards within the RW deck.

When doing a reading and the Empress makes an appearance, I get an immediate gut reaction of suspicion....that all is not as it appears to be and the card makes me somewhat nervous.
Does this "impression" of The Empress happen for anyone else?

And the following cards:

The High Priestess: when I see her appear in a reading, I get this sense of extreme, hidden sexual energy....no matter what kind of reading I'm doing. Then I have to decide on whether to mention it or just file it away for future reference if another reading is done.

In some instances, I get the same energy from The Hierophant as well, only not as strong as with The Priestess. I sometimes get the same thing from the Emperor...just depends.

And yet, I NEVER connect with the King/Queen of Wands which, by all accounts can represent sexual energy.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Everyone sees and feels different things from their cards. I do not get sexuality from the Empress more unconditional compassion, and I do not get sexuality from the HP, with the HP the opposite, quite cold, the HP shows you nothing or no emotion. If she wanted you, you would never know it. I have read the Emperior, Queen and King of Wands as sexual energy. It all depends on the question asked. I also have had the Queen of Pents as sexual, material/body needs, not as strong as the Wands, but she know how to please.

the world is saved

I think the Empress does have a sexual aspect in that she is about connecting via the senses, as I understand it, enjoying sensual pleasure. I also struggle with this card though, something in me goes blank when she appears. I think we all have cards that have this effect on us, which is probably something to do with emotional or psychological blocks within ourselves.

The High Priestess is another difficult one for me, whenever she appears in my own readings I just get a sense of 'I know something you don't know', which is very frustrating! She doesn't strike me as a sexual card at all, she seems too withdrawn for that, content on her own just observing. I could see her as a voyeur, mind! :D