9 of Pentacles clarified by The Tower

elena_jaymz

Hi everyone, what could mean the 9 of Pentacles clarified by The Tower as feelings for someone? The 9 Pents lady is at ease in her garden and looks indipendent, but most of all self-confident, so as feelings I'd say it may mean you feel comfortable and secure when that special person is around, but I'm not sure, that's why I pull another card as clarifier, but I draw The Tower that seems at odds with the 9 Pents.. Anyway if you feel like The Tower, I'd say it means you didn't expect to have feelings (probably strong) for a person, I mean it's something that shocked you in a way, so I don't understand..

What do you think? Thanks.

Skysteel

Hi everyone, what could mean the 9 of Pentacles clarified by The Tower as feelings for someone? The 9 Pents lady is at ease in her garden and looks indipendent, but most of all self-confident, so as feelings I'd say it may mean you feel comfortable and secure when that special person is around, but I'm not sure, that's why I pull another card as clarifier, but I draw The Tower that seems at odds with the 9 Pents.. Anyway if you feel like The Tower, I'd say it means you didn't expect to have feelings (probably strong) for a person, I mean it's something that shocked you in a way, so I don't understand..

There are some people I would be shocked to find myself comfortable and secure with.

elena_jaymz

There are some people I would be shocked to find myself comfortable and secure with.
Hi Skysteel, thank you! Yes, it may be, probably because you thought it couldn't happen to you. Anyway I agree!

elena_jaymz

Anyway I don't get it.. I mean 9 Pents feelings can be really so intense like it could be with The Tower? To me the 9 Pents is not that great for feelings..

Aenwyn

Anyway I don't get it.. I mean 9 Pents feelings can be really so intense like it could be with The Tower? To me the 9 Pents is not that great for feelings..
I don't think that the cards always have an answer to every question. Or, that it is not yet time to answer that question. In my experience, once you start to get nonsensical answers it is the universe's way of telling you to put down the cards and ask later.

When I draw cards too often I tend to get combinations of cards that do not make sense, so I stop drawing them for awhile.

Remember that feelings/situations do not change overnight, so frequent card pulls can be inappropriate depending on the question. Also, take care to not keep drawing cards to get the answer you like (not saying that either situation necessarily applies to you, but just putting it out there just in case).

Strenght

Looking at these two cards, I would see 9pents as composure and Tower as the total opposite, the total lack of it. The cards would suggest exploring that aspect of 9p. Keeping cool perhaps, not showing what is going on inside...

wheelie

Maybe there are mixed feelings, that everything that can be shaken will be shaken and yet at center is that calm, grounded garden.

When I met my wife, a lot of my bachelor ways got shaken up, and being older I was set in some of my ways. But there was from the start a well-tended garden of our core relationship.

Ruby Jewel

I might see the 9 of Pentacles as being entrapped in the Tower...isolated in a so-called "ivory tower" that needs to come down in order to experience feelings of passion....letting go of her perfect world in order to experience letting another person in.

elena_jaymz

I don't think that the cards always have an answer to every question. Or, that it is not yet time to answer that question. In my experience, once you start to get nonsensical answers it is the universe's way of telling you to put down the cards and ask later.
Hi Aenwyn, thanks for your reply. I haven't thought about this, but I see how it could make sense, indeed these cards don't look linked to each other at all, so you may be right.

When I draw cards too often I tend to get combinations of cards that do not make sense, so I stop drawing them for awhile.
It happens to me as well, probably clarifiers are not that great :D

Remember that feelings/situations do not change overnight, so frequent card pulls can be inappropriate depending on the question. Also, take care to not keep drawing cards to get the answer you like (not saying that either situation necessarily applies to you, but just putting it out there just in case).
I agree, there could be this danger, thanks again!

elena_jaymz

Looking at these two cards, I would see 9 pents as composure and Tower as the total opposite, the total lack of it. The cards would suggest exploring that aspect of 9p. Keeping cool perhaps, not showing what is going on inside...

Hi Strenght, thank you, yes, probably there's the need to understand what's going on inside the lady's garden and why she's having such a composure :D