Page of Pentacles

firecatpickles

The Page of Pentacles wears the hood of a scholar and and is totally engrossed, ala the Fool, in his orb -is it a crystal ball? An ideal of higher thought, perchance?

The yellow sky, which upon second look appears rather strange, may be symbolic of perseverance, and maybe (psychologically speaking) perseverating.

S/he cares not about trampling the beautiful flowers underfoot, or the journey ahead, which to me looks like a long way to the mountain! At least the Fool cared enough to stoop down and pick one of those flowers.

"The Page of Pentacles always tells the truth," the saying goes.

Who else?

tink27

Attracted to your comment of the color yellow, I've always associated it with perfection, power, glory and wealth. In excess it can suggest learning disabilities or a disturbed mind.

I see the Page of Pentacles as one who searches and desires to acquire knowledge and wisdom. Their troubles usually lie in gathering in more than they can digest and assimilate mentally and physically. They love the sciences and metaphysics as well as the spiritual. This page can be so focussed learning new ideas and skills, (head in the clouds?) he/she unintentionally isn't aware of the subtle beauty around him/her and underfoot. These youngsters are very intuitive and generally lovable and generous. But when they are nervous and emotionally unstable, they can be sarcastic, forgetful and sulk around or act silly.

tink

tink