Belly Dance and Tarot!

Keir Myrkvetr

Ooooooooooooh <3

This is amazing ! I love, love, love the Justice dance. So beautiful :)

Scibility

This was a reminder to me of how the Arts and Artists in general are such an under-estimated part of our existence. It's always amazing to me how people can creatively produce things that speak directly to different parts of our intellect. The Justice dance was really nice. Imagine seeing the whole Fool's Journey represented via bellydance. That would be a beautiful thing to watch.

MissJo

This was a reminder to me of how the Arts and Artists in general are such an under-estimated part of our existence. It's always amazing to me how people can creatively produce things that speak directly to different parts of our intellect. The Justice dance was really nice. Imagine seeing the whole Fool's Journey represented via bellydance. That would be a beautiful thing to watch.

It would!
I'd love to give this DVD and watch the entire thing :)

Scibility

I based my "Justice" card on it. Still needs work, but you can view it, here:

http://photobucket.com/stainedglasstarot

She has such amazing....balance!

Cool! I really like your tower card. The imagery completely captures the theme of your deck, and the shattered glass projecting towards you also captures the feeling behind that card. Really creative. Best of Luck with your deck. I'm not a collector, but I am always fascinated by the creativity of deck creators.

Padma

thanks for posting that, MissJo! I LOVED the Justice dance - gorgeously done, and what a talented dancer she is! :) I really enjoyed watching it!