Will I be in a relationship by the end of April?

CaliforniaTarot

The first thing I noticed was the kite pattern. Idk if it's significant ro the question though. Also, I have the fixed benefic star Spica in my 7th house of my future partner.

Horary chart link:http://1.ii.gl/1UlNCZKZB.jpg

Sandalwood

Your chart is not valid. The ASC is in the early degree stating it's too early to tell and there's still stuff that needs to happen before you can enter a relationship.

CaliforniaTarot

Your chart is not valid. The ASC is in the early degree stating it's too early to tell and there's still stuff that needs to happen before you can enter a relationship.

Alot of people read early ascendant charts & get correct answers.

Sandalwood

If you would read this chart it points to a no at this point in time. Your significator makes no aspects and it's in the 12th house where it's invisible to others, yet tied with Neptune and a lot of wishing and hoping. The longing is there with the node in the 7th and embodies your question. But I would just pull up another chart later. Especially since the other chart I would also read as not valid with saturn in the 7th. The love partners significator here is conjunct with another, so possibly your next partner is still taken.
With Uranus in the 1st you need a radically different approach to getting out there. Just my thoughts on these.

CaliforniaTarot

If you would read this chart it points to a no at this point in time. Your significator makes no aspects and it's in the 12th house where it's invisible to others, yet tied with Neptune and a lot of wishing and hoping. The longing is there with the node in the 7th and embodies your question. But I would just pull up another chart later. Especially since the other chart I would also read as not valid with saturn in the 7th. The love partners significator here is conjunct with another, so possibly your next partner is still taken.
With Uranus in the 1st you need a radically different approach to getting out there. Just my thoughts on these.

If my next love partner is taken than I think I know exactly without a doubt who my next partner will be. I did another horary in November asking who when and where about my next partner and it stated that he'd be someone I already know, and not a new person. Now initially I thought that maybe horary was saying I'd get back with an ex or something since I'm on ok terms with all of them, but now that you said this horary states my next partner might be someone who is taken and the last horary answered the "who" part stating that my next partner is someone already known to me, I'm inclined to believe it's actually a guy I met through an incredibly serendipitous turn of events just LAST week who is currently in a very new relationship with some chick.

Do you happen to know if the partner's significator would be able to tell me the timing of when I met my next partner since another horary confirmed I already know him? I want to figure out the "when" part to see if it could possibly be the guy I met just last week who is in a new relationship or if it's with some guy I met like years ago lol.

Minderwiz

Yes, the early degree rising is a consideration against judgement. Considerations don't prohibit judgement but they do warn that there may be problems in getting the judgement correct. Lilly allows early Ascendants, if the querent is young and matches the description of the sign/ruler.

I'm more inclined to accept on the basis that the chart describes the situation well but to include the caveat on judgement. John Frawley says that this consideration was relevant in the past, when it was difficult to tell the time accurately but that with modern timepieces and accurate ephemerides it's no longer an issue.

However in this chart the Moon is also Void of Course, according to most definitions. which indicates that nothing will come of the matter. The Moon is also in the Via Combusta, which is also taken as a consideration (though I don't use it). Lilly might well allow the Moon not to be VOC as it's applying to a trine to Mars, perfected once it changes sign.

The chart is therefore an indicator of nothing that will come out of the question.

There isn't a kite, as the two sextiles are not to the same planet, if you look closely. I wouldn't accept it, though even if it were a 'genuine' kite because it shifts attention from the significators.

I don't use the modern planets myself but I know others do and I don't think they are prohibited from Horary, though because of the lack of dignities, they are best used as natural significators. Thus Neptune could well be taken as an indicator of confusion, lack of clarity, or even being under the influence :) However, the same significations come from planets that are averse to the Ascendant or under the beams, so I'm not sure anything is actually gained.

Spica might be in the seventh, but what really matters is if it conjoins a significator, and it doesn't :(

Even without the considerations, this chart does not promise anything. The two signifcators are averse to one another (an indication of not 'seeing') and the Moon is not going to bring things to perfection because, whilst it will get to Mars as its next aspect, the partile conjunction between Mercury and Venus will be perfected before the Moon can reach Venus, thus prohibiting the matter.

CaliforniaTarot

Yes, the early degree rising is a consideration against judgement. Considerations don't prohibit judgement but they do warn that there may be problems in getting the judgement correct. Lilly allows early Ascendants, if the querent is young and matches the description of the sign/ruler.

I'm more inclined to accept on the basis that the chart describes the situation well but to include the caveat on judgement. John Frawley says that this consideration was relevant in the past, when it was difficult to tell the time accurately but that with modern timepieces and accurate ephemerides it's no longer an issue.

However in this chart the Moon is also Void of Course, according to most definitions. which indicates that nothing will come of the matter. The Moon is also in the Via Combusta, which is also taken as a consideration (though I don't use it). Lilly might well allow the Moon not to be VOC as it's applying to a trine to Mars, perfected once it changes sign.

The chart is therefore an indicator of nothing that will come out of the question.

There isn't a kite, as the two sextiles are not to the same planet, if you look closely. I wouldn't accept it, though even if it were a 'genuine' kite because it shifts attention from the significators.

I don't use the modern planets myself but I know others do and I don't think they are prohibited from Horary, though because of the lack of dignities, they are best used as natural significators. Thus Neptune could well be taken as an indicator of confusion, lack of clarity, or even being under the influence :) However, the same significations come from planets that are averse to the Ascendant or under the beams, so I'm not sure anything is actually gained.

Spica might be in the seventh, but what really matters is if it conjoins a significator, and it doesn't :(

Even without the considerations, this chart does not promise anything. The two signifcators are averse to one another (an indication of not 'seeing') and the Moon is not going to bring things to perfection because, whilst it will get to Mars as its next aspect, the partile conjunction between Mercury and Venus will be perfected before the Moon can reach Venus, thus prohibiting the matter.

I see. I appreciate the in-depth answer! The other person who commented said my future bf might be with someone now; Do you know how I can verify this via my chart? If my future bf is with someone now then I might know who he is..

Minderwiz

I see. I appreciate the in-depth answer! The other person who commented said my future bf might be with someone now; Do you know how I can verify this via my chart? If my future bf is with someone now then I might know who he is..

As I read it, Sandalwood was referring to your previous attempt on 11 January, where the chart has Pisces rising, making Jupiter your significator and Mercury his. In the chart Mercury is applying to a conjunction with Venus, and that prompted the thought that the guy concerned is already in a relationship.

It's by no means a certainty but as Venus is a natural signifcator of young women, it certainly an idea that fits the chart. If you know who your intended is, then this can be relatively easily verified, one way or the other. If you are asking a speculative question it's something that can't be checked.

That same conjunction is in place in the chart for this thread and Venus is your significator. If the idea holds in all cases, then you would. yourself be in a relationship with another at the time you asked the question.

Astrology can suggest possibilities but you need to do some examination of events to see which one is acturally being pointed to. The conjunction could also mean that you are heavily into using your smartphone/tablet/communications gadget, as Mercury is also a natural significator of communications and computers.

CaliforniaTarot

As I read it, Sandalwood was referring to your previous attempt on 11 January, where the chart has Pisces rising, making Jupiter your significator and Mercury his. In the chart Mercury is applying to a conjunction with Venus, and that prompted the thought that the guy concerned is already in a relationship.

It's by no means a certainty but as Venus is a natural signifcator of young women, it certainly an idea that fits the chart. If you know who your intended is, then this can be relatively easily verified, one way or the other. If you are asking a speculative question it's something that can't be checked.

That same conjunction is in place in the chart for this thread and Venus is your significator. If the idea holds in all cases, then you would. yourself be in a relationship with another at the time you asked the question.

Astrology can suggest possibilities but you need to do some examination of events to see which one is actually being pointed to. The conjunction could also mean that you are heavily into using your smartphone/tablet/communications gadget, as Mercury is also a natural significator of communications and computers.

I also thought that since Mercury is the significator of communication and it conjuncts Venus, that it might suggest I know this person from an online connection aka someone I met online in the past. If it is this guy (which I suspect since the chart ruler is Pisces and his sun is in Pisces) then that will be quite interesting since he sang the praises of his new girlfriend when we met. It could be possible sometime in the (not so near?) future he just might be changing his mind. OR maybe it's someone else entirely :p