Should I go for that job interview today?

CaliforniaTarot

I was offered an interview for this company today and I'm unsure if I should go. My significator is Mars and the job's significator would be the 2nd house (I think) so the ruler would be Jupiter which isn't making an aspect to Mars. Plus Jupiter is retrograde in my 10th house of career and destiny? Does that mean I might return to this position in the future as part of my destiny, but it's not for me right now? I have literally no clue :(

yeeQusN.gif

Minderwiz

I was offered an interview for this company today and I'm unsure if I should go. My significator is Mars and the job's significator would be the 2nd house (I think) so the ruler would be Jupiter which isn't making an aspect to Mars. Plus Jupiter is retrograde in my 10th house of career and destiny? Does that mean I might return to this position in the future as part of my destiny, but it's not for me right now? I have literally no clue :(

yeeQusN.gif

First of all, the practical answer. If you are not sure what to do, they you are not sure whether you want the job or not. You can't use a chart to make up your mind, or even cards for that matter. You might use the chart to learn moe about the job, so you could ask a question such as 'How well paid is the job?' or 'Is it a good job?' or even something like 'Will the job involve a lot of travelling?'

However virtually all these questions could be answered best by contacting the company and asking them directly or asking the same question at the interview. If you know everything that there is to know about the job (and I doubt that you do) and it really is total indecision and comes down to should I act or not, I think the normal response would be 'if in doubt do nothing'

The job is tenth house, the income from it is second house because it then becomes your money. The tenth house is Leo and the Sun lies in Aquarius, with Mars in Pisces. Whilst the Sun is angular in the fourth it is also in its Detriment. So the job has problems. Mars is in Pisces, in a night chart, so it is the Triplicity ruler for Water and is therefore dignified. There's no major aspect forming between Mars and the Sun. The Moon is no help, as she is combust (though moving out, rather than into the Sun's beams) and her next aspect os to Mercury. The Moon can act as co-significator for you and she is in opposition to Jupiter, your second house ruler. Given the question, I'd say you probably need the money, even though you appear overqualified for the job. If that's the case, then I'd say go to the interview, otherwise don't bother.

Remember though that's the Astrological answer, you should not let your actions continually be ruled by charts or by the cards. Unless you know enough already to rule the job out and are willing to take the risk that you might learn more in the interview, the chart suggests not going. But the decision is yours and yours alone. The question is a bad one, because you have that control. You should always ask about something that you don't know and that is partially outside your control.

CaliforniaTarot

First of all, the practical answer. If you are not sure what to do, they you are not sure whether you want the job or not. You can't use a chart to make up your mind, or even cards for that matter. You might use the chart to learn moe about the job, so you could ask a question such as 'How well paid is the job?' or 'Is it a good job?' or even something like 'Will the job involve a lot of travelling?'

However virtually all these questions could be answered best by contacting the company and asking them directly or asking the same question at the interview. If you know everything that there is to know about the job (and I doubt that you do) and it really is total indecision and comes down to should I act or not, I think the normal response would be 'if in doubt do nothing'

The job is tenth house, the income from it is second house because it then becomes your money. The tenth house is Leo and the Sun lies in Aquarius, with Mars in Pisces. Whilst the Sun is angular in the fourth it is also in its Detriment. So the job has problems. Mars is in Pisces, in a night chart, so it is the Triplicity ruler for Water and is therefore dignified. There's no major aspect forming between Mars and the Sun. The Moon is no help, as she is combust (though moving out, rather than into the Sun's beams) and her next aspect os to Mercury. The Moon can act as co-significator for you and she is in opposition to Jupiter, your second house ruler. Given the question, I'd say you probably need the money, even though you appear overqualified for the job. If that's the case, then I'd say go to the interview, otherwise don't bother.

Remember though that's the Astrological answer, you should not let your actions continually be ruled by charts or by the cards. Unless you know enough already to rule the job out and are willing to take the risk that you might learn more in the interview, the chart suggests not going. But the decision is yours and yours alone. The question is a bad one, because you have that control. You should always ask about something that you don't know and that is partially outside your control.

Thank you, I decided not to go on the interview because my gut instinct and your answer made me think otherwise. I got a call this morning from a more-suited company and I have an interview there tomorrow afternoon!šŸ˜Š