Need someone's opinion on this please.

Sharla

Maybe ask the question again in a week....Might be getting tough to read because of the ascendant being late.

Overall...6th house is heavily populated... so something is going on...just not sure because 6th house is being ruled by pisces.
well 6th house ruler is himself jupiter....hmmm!
I would think it's more likely he has cold feet...and he is letting his imaginations and worries run rampant.
By this chart i think he has.....BUT the thing is i have an old recording from a psychic i went to see a couple of years ago n this was when me and him were breaking up. And she said 2he (my ex) is not one to go away and stay away...he is gonna want to come back...but then its up to me, as she thinks i will have met someone else as she can see another man on the scene" and this is exactly whats happened, im still seeing the "married guy".....so im sure this is whats gonna be playing out, a decision between my ex or this other guy <cringe>
If Mars is no one... then it's 8th and 3rd lord....8th being anguish of the mind. 3rd being short journeys and communication (even means brothers and sisters if I remember right...but no clue what that would have to do with the reading if he does have siblings or brother/sister-in-laws)

im just gonna calculate the part of marriage and see what dispositor comes up.

Sharla

Okay the part of marriage if ive calculated correctly using john frawleys method of Asc + desc - venus = dispositor venus.

Jupiter (him) is in venus's domicile and venus is in jupiters domicile....so this looks like a marriage they both want.

Its probably just cold feet then...i'll make sure to try and give him some good advice, the best i can....as i do want him to be happy with someone.

But then again venus is in the 6th house....and in a mutable sign, so im not sure.

Sharla

Also venus rules houses 2 and 9....or it could be 2 and 2 again his radical 2nd. Which meaning self valuing, self respect, self esteem etc....this seems to be a theme here.

CosmicBeing

Maybe he's at the state of evaluating if this marriage aligns with his self-worth, values in life, etc.

The Part of Marriage is a specific Arabic Part (or Arabian Part) that is told to predict your marriage or what your marriage will look like.

We all have ups and downs... I would guess more that he is just having cold feet and he needs to escape those fears by hanging with someone that knows him pretty well.

Hopefully we are reading the chart right lol! It was a fun practice for sure.