symbolon--STRUCTURE

Jewel

Ohhhhh what a treat to see the Symbolon in study (I've been away for a little over a week) ... I shall pull out my deck tonight and see if I can join you guys in this endeavor. Thruthsayer my Venus is also in Pisces.

truthsayer

Jewel said:
Truthsayer my Venus is also in Pisces.

hhmmmm...interesting. so you are a pisces w/ venus in pisces. so your pure personae is the angel, too.
then: sun + venus=the queen
it would be really interesting to me to know where the neptune falls in your chart and in what sign, where your venus planets(taurus & libra) are and where leo(the sun) is placed. shoot! i'm curious about your whole chart! LOL

the more i work on the astrological connotations the more i find. my chart is starting to piece together like some kind of novel b/c i can assign memories for each of the cards. some things have alarming accuracy just by the names of the cards. one is so alarming that it's too painful to share. i can scarcely believe it worked out that neatly.

Kaz

truth, what you are doing sounds very interesting.
i will give it a try some time to put cards in houses. i had my chart calculated, now to see if i understand what to do, if not i scream for help here.

kaz

truthsayer

kaz, if you have a problem just let me know. i'll do my best to help. setting the cards up like your birthchart is really fascinating. it makes symbols come to life thru imagery.

Jewel

truthsayer said:
shoot! i'm curious about your whole chart! LOL

I'll be more than happy to share it with you. I would love someone to explain it me in English *LOL*. I know that my moon is in Leo, believe my neptune is in pisces. I have all kinds of things in pisces *LOL*. I do not have a single air sign in my chart but there is balance of water, earth and fire. My ascendant is on the cusp of Aries and Taurus I believe which is supposed to be extremely unusual. I will get back to you with the specifics of my chart ... wish I had it electronically and I would mail it to you. I will not be able to get to it till next Monday, but I will PM you as soon as I do.

Michellehihi

I just got those beautiful cards and I want to learn them very well because they are powerful, thank you all for you who have posted!

ana luisa

I just got those beautiful cards and I want to learn them very well because they are powerful, thank you all for you who have posted!

Thank you for reviving this thread, Michelle ! The Symbolon is a very POWERFUL deck. It says it like it is and it takes a thick skinned reader to take in its messages. ;) Tell us how you are working together !

Michellehihi

Thank you for reviving this thread, Michelle ! The Symbolon is a very POWERFUL deck. It says it like it is and it takes a thick skinned reader to take in its messages. ;) Tell us how you are working together !

I did a reading yesterday and it was sooooo accurate!
I want to make sure I understand well the structure. So all the cards show scenes of life, but actually they mean something that is going on inside me?
I did a 3 cards reading:
- what's really going on in the focus situation
- what I need to do in order to arrange the situation
- the outcome if I follow the advice of card 2.

What I did basically was an intuitive reading because I know nothing of astrology. And then I read the LWB for further insights. It was really powerful and I gained confidence about the solution to the problem.