Anybody here thought to try this option?

blackroseivy

Yeah I remember, I had to do this before - I had thought of submitting them but like I said I'm unlikely to get a publisher's interest so I'm working on it myself. I'll have to get their template before I shift gears into the actual cards.

JOdel

It's an easy template to work with. There's a generous bleed area.

What I don't know is where their cut lines line up. Since they do give that generous bleed, I suspect that the cut edges of the cards butt up together, so that trying to use a design that extends beyond the edge might be a fiasco of overlaps.

If the cuts don't butt up together, but are spaced some distance apart one might be able to do an edge to edge design, but you'd need to ask someone directly first. It's probably not something you'd want to risk flying blind on.

tarotbear

Doesn't MakePlayingCards have photos of their uncut card sheets? I know they don't offer tarot size cards in uncut sheets, but you can always contact them and ask ...

I think they are like Printer's studio - Tarot cardsize is 600 x 1500 pixels with 75 pixel border all around and expect 1/2 that 75 to be trimmed off.

Your mileage may vary ....

blackroseivy

Thanks for the info. :)