Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The Gilded Tarot Royale

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Citizen

GryffinSong 

In a perfect world, every deck that I totally and completely love would come in two sizes at least. A large size to see every lovely detail, and a smaller size that's easy to shuffle and carry around. I've run into this with my Baroque Bohemian Cats, wanting a smaller size that I can shuffle easily. And I know that if you do well with this edition and choose to put out a smaller "mini" (smaller than the mass market) that it would be popular as well. Right guys???? LOL
Top   #41
Citizen

Aurora369 

So looking forward to this revamped deck. The images are awesome. You do such terrific work.
Top   #42
Citizen

mza 

That devil has been lifting some weights again! I guess my guilty pleasure will be me getting two (if the purse allows)of the new decks and then I'd say "the devil made me do it !"
As for size i think if they are not too big they'll be ok. Like if they are the same size as the Bohemian Goth they'll be fine. Because I really wouldn't want to trim those lovely cards of yours Ciro.
Top   #43
Citizen

Little_Sparrow 

oooooooooooo I want these sooo bad!
Soooo I must know a few things so I can buy them asap lol - when will they be available, how much will they cost, and where can they be purchased once available? I want them now! lol
Top   #44
Citizen

cirom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Sparrow View Post
oooooooooooo I want these sooo bad!
Soooo I must know a few things so I can buy them asap lol - when will they be available, how much will they cost, and where can they be purchased once available? I want them now! lol
I really don't know for sure when they will be available but I hope in time for Christmas.
I also don't know how much they will cost, that would depend on many factors, principally how many I risk producing, and the design/construction of the outer box.

But once again for contractual reasons I will be obligated to not go below a specific price and selling them only from my web site, not retail. I have no control over that it was a condition.
Top   #45
Citizen

Little_Sparrow 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirom View Post
I really don't know for sure when they will be available but I hope in time for Christmas.
I also don't know how much they will cost, that would depend on many factors, principally how many I risk producing, and the design/construction of the outer box.

But once again for contractual reasons I will be obligated to not go below a specific price and selling them only from my web site, not retail. I have no control over that it was a condition.
I understand I'll just have to keep my eyes open- I have both your pages friended on facebook so I'll just continue to follow your posts
Top   #46
Citizen

Cassandra022 

oh wow, so this is REALLY going to happen! excited, i am. oh dear, another tarot purchase in my future, i see.

the gilded was my first deck, but i gave it up eventually, mainly because compared to your newest, LotD deck, the art was well....more dated in my eyes. And now this, the exact thing to pull me right back into the Gilded.

I for one love all the updated images. And well, while I am a bit partial to smaller cards myself, willing to make an exception when I really like a deck so...yeah, this is something I shall def be keeping my eye out for. And of course, hopefully you post more preview cards too ;]
Top   #47
Citizen

PAMUYA 

I would follow that Devil anywhere! Bravo Ciro..love your work. Have all your decks, Gilded was my first deck, will always be my first love.
Top   #48
Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

I love the images I've seen so far! Add me to the list of extremely interested and excited fans!

I prefer the larger size cards for depth of detail and image, but I don't shuffle larger cards like I would a "regular size" deck anyway. *shrug*
Top   #49
Citizen

MsRubyRain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirom View Post
Well thanks for the compliment. I think thats worth another sample :-)
Oh my.......that devil......
Top   #50

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.