Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation


 
Flames's Avatar
Flames  Flames is offline
Lantern of the Goddess
 
Join Date: 26 Sep 2011
Location: On a rock by the sea
Posts: 3,217
Flames 
gregory


What an assortment of images. It's fantastic!! I think I'm going to ask my fellow team organizers if I can change my role up a bit to include commenting on (or rather, praising) people's artwork all day?! What do you think??

I love what look like gingerbread heart cookies hanging in the background. I'm particularly drawn to the image of the man and woman, how they blend into one another and how the kiss is hidden from the rest of us, sort of like their little secret. So even with all that busyness around them, they manage to embrace as though they're the only ones in the world! And the little cherub at the top...an important touch. Also, there's something about the blue, lime green and purple which help to bring the whole thing together. It adds a nice pop.

Glad you posted it here, gregory.

P.S: I just read your interpretation for the card...AFTER...I wrote my comments. Fascinating!
Top   #11
gregory's Avatar
gregory  gregory is offline
Cat on a cold stone roof
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2004
Location: The world of the things that could have been.
Posts: 72,249
gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
What an assortment of images. It's fantastic!! I think I'm going to ask my fellow team organizers if I can change my role up a bit to include commenting on (or rather, praising) people's artwork all day?! What do you think??

I love what look like gingerbread heart cookies hanging in the background. I'm particularly drawn to the image of the man and woman, how they blend into one another and how the kiss is hidden from the rest of us, sort of like their little secret. So even with all that busyness around them, they manage to embrace as though they're the only ones in the world! And the little cherub at the top...an important touch. Also, there's something about the blue, lime green and purple which help to bring the whole thing together. It adds a nice pop.

Glad you posted it here, gregory.

P.S: I just read your interpretation for the card...AFTER...I wrote my comments. Fascinating!
Yes they are cookies. German ginger Christmas ones. Not too sweet - I love them. (Oh - more love )
Top   #12
reall's Avatar
reall  reall is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Dec 2013
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 1,340
reall 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne View Post
I like the fluorescent colors. It is as blue I would wish for a queen of cups.
lolz my point exactly!^^ )))
btw luv poem!^^ )))

@Marirowana sorry for mistake, I hang allot on wikipedia astronomy page so that’s first thing I think I see it!^^ )))

@flames you are right about the cool!^^ XD ))

@gregory definitely *fresh* and interesting lovers card!^^ XD ))))

@amsonia love good photorealism!^^

This is definitely my fav topic!^^ )))))))) cant wait to see all!^^ )))))))))
Top   #13
daphne's Avatar
daphne  daphne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Nov 2009
Location: in love with Tarot
Posts: 1,953
daphne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsonia View Post
Ace of wands

The wand in the image is a lilac branch. Lilacs bloom early in the spring and are a symbol of spirituality, creativity, happiness and psychic awareness.

The hand holding the lilac is emerging from nebulous white clouds into the spiritual realm above.

This spiritual realm is captured by an unaltered photograph of colorful abstract lights, representing the light of the universal energy, in all its potentiality, glowing orange with the element of fire.
Did I tell you I liked your turquoise blue in this picture? I do, I do, but I am a sucker for blues.
Top   #14
daphne's Avatar
daphne  daphne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Nov 2009
Location: in love with Tarot
Posts: 1,953
daphne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
What an assortment of images. It's fantastic!! I think I'm going to ask my fellow team organizers if I can change my role up a bit to include commenting on (or rather, praising) people's artwork all day?! What do you think??
Flames, you would definitely do great as a cheerleader! Even you name, flames, does it.
Top   #15
Flames's Avatar
Flames  Flames is offline
Lantern of the Goddess
 
Join Date: 26 Sep 2011
Location: On a rock by the sea
Posts: 3,217
Flames 
Amsonia


I definitely sense the Spirituality of this card. It's so beautiful and peaceful. I love the soft orange and blue combination. The image is rich and soothing. I like how the hand reaches out and up. Green is also associated with growth and renewal and helps to restore balance. I sense great potential and inspiration...Possibilities are endless.
Top   #16
Flames's Avatar
Flames  Flames is offline
Lantern of the Goddess
 
Join Date: 26 Sep 2011
Location: On a rock by the sea
Posts: 3,217
Flames 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne View Post
Flames, you would definitely do great as a cheerleader! Even you name, flames, does it.
Hahaha...Thanks!!

Btw, I'm also a sucker for blues...I can't help it...It's one of the most soothing colours for me. Especially turquoise...Makes me want to be by or in the ocean and also, it moves me to want to "look up" and...what do we find when we look up? Yes...blue skies!! Well...when the clouds aren't around.
Top   #17
Chronata's Avatar
Chronata  Chronata is offline
Dreaming...Professionally
 
Join Date: 03 Jun 2003
Location: A State of Grace...and Cheese
Posts: 9,396
Chronata 

All the cards posted so far are wonderful!
Top   #18
cailleach's Avatar
cailleach  cailleach is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 25 Sep 2014
Location: Ireland
Posts: 7
cailleach 

The cards look amazing, its wonderful to see all the different styles and different interpretations, they are really beautiful :-) Here is my offering for the High Priestess, I haven't done the LWB entry yet, but I'll add it soon

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0430lavwrx...stess.png?dl=0
Top   #19
daphne's Avatar
daphne  daphne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Nov 2009
Location: in love with Tarot
Posts: 1,953
daphne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cailleach View Post
The cards look amazing, its wonderful to see all the different styles and different interpretations, they are really beautiful :-) Here is my offering for the High Priestess, I haven't done the LWB entry yet, but I'll add it soon

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0430lavwrx...stess.png?dl=0
Wow, quite ghostly! I so like the way you did the trees, especially the white one.
Top   #20




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.