Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
ace of pentacles / star

They take guidance and are kind of encouraged by someone in their life, someone that supports them a lot, emotionally, and kind of acts like a role model. They also have a positive outlook and they look for challenges to keep them motivated, new opportunities and little things to focus on to keep going, probably to do with learning or studies, finances, something like that.

So is K gone from my life for good now?
3 of Coins - 8 of Cups
This looks like a team effort ? You are working towards that end (by your actions) and so is K ...so yes, one or both of you are headed out to find emotional satisfaction; that the relationship/dynamic itself can no longer provide

QU: Why did the relationship not work out ? (CGAI)
Top   #861
Citizen

think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
3 of Coins - 8 of Cups
This looks like a team effort ? You are working towards that end (by your actions) and so is K ...so yes, one or both of you are headed out to find emotional satisfaction; that the relationship/dynamic itself can no longer provide

QU: Why did the relationship not work out ? (CGAI)
^ I am, I know this relationship is no good for me. But I miss him, it makes me cry.

temperance rx / death rx

It was just not able to withstand all the challenges. I get the feeling one or both of these souls was young, there was some immaturity but even in spite of that, people that come together in happiness and joy can have a successful relationship, while if one is unhappy it can be a drain and just exhausting. I think there was an issue with the speed the relationship went in, maybe it was too fast and neither party could keep up, or maybe one was more demanding, and the whole relationship became heavy and unfun, so the love died.

How will I perform overall in my essays I'm writing now?
Top   #862
Citizen

samantha 

Correct about the immature/young soul* (*good way to term it) and things progressing too speedily for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
^ I am, I know this relationship is no good for me. But I miss him, it makes me cry.

temperance rx / death rx

It was just not able to withstand all the challenges. I get the feeling one or both of these souls was young, there was some immaturity but even in spite of that, people that come together in happiness and joy can have a successful relationship, while if one is unhappy it can be a drain and just exhausting. I think there was an issue with the speed the relationship went in, maybe it was too fast and neither party could keep up, or maybe one was more demanding, and the whole relationship became heavy and unfun, so the love died.

How will I perform overall in my essays I'm writing now?
5 of coins - 5 of cups
I might be picking up your present frame of mind (re K) or its possible that your emotions could heavily influence your essays .... otherwise at the minute it's not looking so good, you will be disappointed with your performance (make sure you don't ignore any help which is on offer)

QU: My mantra for 2017 should be ....
Top   #863
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:

QU: My mantra for 2017 should be ....
Knight of Cups - 9 of Cups

Follow your dreams and don't look back!

Where are things headed with A?
Top   #864
Citizen

HappyTree 
Feedback

Quote:
Q: Was I romantically involved with this person before?
Temperance - King of Wands
I'm not sure I can answer this flat out - the guy in question is this King (charismatic and driven but also with a tendency to be dogmatic and want things their way - Ring any bells ?) as a unit you worked well together, you were (or are if you haven't met yet) not similar types - not opposites exactly, but def. not carbon copies ....relationship felt/will feel harmonious ...each provides what the other needs.
I had no idea who this is until today (received a FB friend request from him, he's a middle aged fire sign, and has family obligations (as per BE's read) ) He did not cross my mind when you read this because he ignored my last text a few months ago so didn't expect to be missed by him. We were not romantically involved, not similar types but our worldview is quite similar so the conversation flowed - but you're were dead on with the last sentence - 'each provides what the other needs. ' (That was the whole basis of our connection)
Top   #865
Citizen

samantha 

Many thanks for your FB. It's amazing (or perhaps it isn't ??!!) how often the astrological link proves correct. I think Temperance is a very good energy between a couple (I've had it come up quite a few times for happily married couples ) so hope this goes well for you if that is what you want ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
I had no idea who this is until today (received a FB friend request from him, he's a middle aged fire sign, and has family obligations (as per BE's read) ) He did not cross my mind when you read this because he ignored my last text a few months ago so didn't expect to be missed by him. We were not romantically involved, not similar types but our worldview is quite similar so the conversation flowed - but you're were dead on with the last sentence - 'each provides what the other needs. ' (That was the whole basis of our connection)
Top   #866
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Knight of Cups - 9 of Cups

Follow your dreams and don't look back!

Where are things headed with A?
Hanged Man - 4 of swords
The momentum (if there has been momentum) is due to stop, otherwise your understanding or appreciation of the dynamic is (upon reflection and some time away from A) set to undergo an about turn and you will perceive things quite differently. Base was Queen of Swords RX (RX crept in somehow) I think this is A ; either you will find A inflexible (unlike the HM who can change their stance) OR possibly jealous about something.

QU: What do I need to know about (possible) future lessons with L - these have been cancelled for the last month so I'm doubtful they will resume ..
Top   #867
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
QU: What do I need to know about (possible) future lessons with L - these have been cancelled for the last month so I'm doubtful they will resume ..
RWS - X of Swords & Queen of Cups

The thing is that whatever bad/unproductive happened has already reached its peak (or bottom in this context), and from here on there is only room for going up and either resume the lessons waaaaaay better and more pleasurable than before, or a woman with a kind heart - maybe even you? - will assume the role and fill your heart with joy. :-D

---

Q: Will G complete the project in all its allotted time?
Top   #868
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - X of Swords & Queen of Cups

The thing is that whatever bad/unproductive happened has already reached its peak (or bottom in this context), and from here on there is only room for going up and either resume the lessons waaaaaay better and more pleasurable than before, or a woman with a kind heart - maybe even you? - will assume the role and fill your heart with joy. :-D

---

Q: Will G complete the project in all its allotted time?
HP - Four of Cups
Looks like a no, for they're too absorbed in something else for the project to be completed on time...

Ques
How will I feel if I did attend the Feb10 event at M?
Top   #869
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ques
How will I feel if I did attend the Feb10 event at M?
Moon - 9 of Wands
You will be enticed by a certain mystery but will feel that you are only getting so far and not further.

message from my guides re x
Top   #870

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.