Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Duck Soup Decks

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Citizen

Freder 

TINKER'S DAMN TAROT, First Edition, is now OUT OF PRINT in Standard Tarot Size. I am working on a new edition that I hope to reach a wider audience with. Watch the site for updates.

The Standard Size HALLOWEEN EDITION remains available until October 31, and the First Edition Deck will remain available in JUMBO SIZE for the foreseeable future.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

www.tarotbyducksoup.com
Top   #161
Citizen

Freder 
"Never Mind..."

Update 8.24.15: The Tarot-Sized First Edition of Tinker's Damn Tarot is BACK. Visit the blog at www.ducksoup.me if you want to know the details of what happened.

The good news is... the deck now comes with a downloadable 12-page Little White Booklet in PDF format, featuring keywords for every card, a couple of Tarot spreads and more.

If you have already bought the deck, email me using the sidebar link at the site and I will send instructions for downloading your copy. Everyone, retroactively, gets a PDF Little White Booklet with this deck!

www.tarotbyducksoup.com
Top   #162
Citizen

Freder 
Boring Lenny

At last! Duck Soup Productions has finally created a Lenormand deck for the Purist who wants no frills. Just look at these terrific features: NO extra cards! NO ornate imagery! NO frills! NO options! Itís the plainest, most ordinary, Lenormand deck that we can possibly make! Itís 99 and 44/100 percent boring! Itís BORING LENNY ó now available for too much money from www.tarotbyducksoup.com
Top   #163
Citizen

Michellehihi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freder View Post
Update 8.24.15: The Tarot-Sized First Edition of Tinker's Damn Tarot is BACK. Visit the blog at www.ducksoup.me if you want to know the details of what happened.

The good news is... the deck now comes with a downloadable 12-page Little White Booklet in PDF format, featuring keywords for every card, a couple of Tarot spreads and more.

If you have already bought the deck, email me using the sidebar link at the site and I will send instructions for downloading your copy. Everyone, retroactively, gets a PDF Little White Booklet with this deck!

www.tarotbyducksoup.com
I did send you an email using the link you provided in your site and the mail came back to me undelivered...
Top   #164
Citizen

IHeartRescues 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freder View Post
At last! Duck Soup Productions has finally created a Lenormand deck for the Purist who wants no frills. Just look at these terrific features: NO extra cards! NO ornate imagery! NO frills! NO options! Itís the plainest, most ordinary, Lenormand deck that we can possibly make! Itís 99 and 44/100 percent boring! Itís BORING LENNY ó now available for too much money from www.tarotbyducksoup.com
I agree! I like plain decks but this, THIS is VERY "BORING"! I am not at all interested. Congratulations!! looooool
Top   #165
Citizen

Freder 

Next up: another in The Playroom Oracles series, details coming soon (or you can see the first designs now if you follow me on Facebook)... and a full Tarot in stark black-and-white derived from the works of a famous illustrator. More details to come.....

www.tarotbyducksoup.com
Top   #166
Citizen

Freder 

IL LOMBARDI DANNEGIATO is now available as a jumbo-sized deck, same choice of card stock.

www.tarotbyducksoup.com

Next week, issue #2 of THE SANCTUM arrives in both print and PDF format.

Thanks, everyone!
Top   #167
Citizen

Nemia 

Just to say - I have your Lombardi and it's a great deck, wonderful for reading, and excellent cardstock. And that Devil is very easy on the eyes .... ;-)
Top   #168
Citizen

Freder 

Thank you, Nemia!

--------------------------

Issue No. 2 of THE SANCTUM is available now in both PDF eBook (cheap!) and paperback (outrageous!) editions. This bi-annual "Bookazine" features tips, card meanings, spreads, and more to do with all of Duck Soup's mighty Tarot and Oracle decks, plus features, cultural columns and more! For the second issue, the magazine has been re-sized and expanded: this issue is 62 fully-packed pages. Decks Featured this issue are The Zirkus Midway Arcana, Tinker's Damn Tarot, The Marvelous Oracle of Oz, and more. A new column ("The Collector") joins the regular features, and this issue includes a Special Section on Halloween-themed Music, Tarot, Film and Culture.

Issue #1 was a START. This is another step, hopefully in the right direction.

www.tarotbyducksoup.com
Top   #169
Citizen

Freder 

Coming in November, THE LYND WARD TAROT -- a stark black & white (and sometimes red) full tarot in woodcuts, derived from the work of a great American illustrator.

Previews of all the cards are online now, although I have not yet linked to them from the main page. The direct link is:

http://mysterydecks.tarotbyducksoup....ard-tarot.html

Barring disaster, the deck should be available in the first week of the month.

Thanks, all!

DT

www.tarotbyducksoup.com
Top   #170

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.