Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

TPBM really doesn't want to go to work tomorrow. Are you thinking of playing hooky? I hope not !

Three of Coins
Ugh no I don't want to but I have to grrr[emoji35]

Tpbm has a strong desire for something to happen in their life, don't give up hope just yet ok?

Star
Top   #111
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Ugh no I don't want to but I have to grrr[emoji35]

Tpbm has a strong desire for something to happen in their life, don't give up hope just yet ok?

Star
Ok!

TPBM
6 of swords
Is super ready to move things along in their life!
Top   #112
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Ok!

TPBM
6 of swords
Is super ready to move things along in their life!
Seriously !

TPBM is about to receive a lovely gift or sentiment from a manly man ! Watch out for it, because if you're looking too hard or not closely enough, you'll miss it !

King of Coins
Top   #113
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Seriously !

TPBM is about to receive a lovely gift or sentiment from a manly man ! Watch out for it, because if you're looking too hard or not closely enough, you'll miss it !

King of Coins


TPBM:

knight of pentacles:it is time to slow down a little, and pay attention to what is in front of you. Sometimes slowing down or stopping is what takes us farther!
Top   #114
littlestar's Avatar
littlestar  littlestar is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2008
Location: ~Somwhere in the world~
Posts: 15,564
littlestar 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post


TPBM:

knight of pentacles:it is time to slow down a little, and pay attention to what is in front of you. Sometimes slowing down or stopping is what takes us farther!
This makes sense. I am running on empty lately. Trying to get everything done!

RWS: Temperance.
TPBM - Be a little more cautious than usual, there's a sneaky person around you who isn't all they make themselves out to be!
Top   #115
littlestar's Avatar
littlestar  littlestar is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2008
Location: ~Somwhere in the world~
Posts: 15,564
littlestar 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post


TPBM:

knight of pentacles:it is time to slow down a little, and pay attention to what is in front of you. Sometimes slowing down or stopping is what takes us farther!
This makes sense. I am running on empty lately. Trying to get everything done!

RWS: Temperance.
TPBM - Be a little more cautious than usual, there's a sneaky person around you who isn't all they make themselves out to be!
Top   #116
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlestar View Post
This makes sense. I am running on empty lately. Trying to get everything done!

RWS: Temperance.
TPBM - Be a little more cautious than usual, there's a sneaky person around you who isn't all they make themselves out to be!
Sounds right.

TPBM should be careful about what happens when that proverbial "rainy day" hits them. That day is coming very soon, so make sure you have your basics covered, or the shock of it all could hit you hard.

The Tower
Top   #117
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
TPBM should be careful about what happens when that proverbial "rainy day" hits them. That day is coming very soon, so make sure you have your basics covered, or the shock of it all could hit you hard.

The Tower
I'm afraid you could be right!

Queen of Wands

TPBM is blessed with a happy and productive period in their life where things seem to go their way with ease
Top   #118
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
I'm afraid you could be right!



Queen of Wands



TPBM is blessed with a happy and productive period in their life where things seem to go their way with ease

Unfortunately no.

TPBM should learn how to rollerskate, or at least misses it from their youth.

Two of coins
Top   #119
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Unfortunately no.

TPBM should learn how to rollerskate, or at least misses it from their youth.

Two of coins
Ha! Ha! I own rollerskates...TPBM

Two of Swords

Is at a crossroads and considering her choice carefully
Top   #120




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.