Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Doreen Virtue's Conversion

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdane View Post
Maybe Hay House disapproved? Maybe contractually anything that affects what they sell of hers is bound to their approval? NOT saying that is why, just wondering. It was up and down pretty fast.
I don't think it was posted on or by Hay House. I don't think they have any control - the guy (I think it was a guy) said:
Quote:
That is the video/newsletter in our resources given to distribute when there are concerns about her recent change . Any additional inquiries can be sent to her personal social media page:
I suppose they may have asked her to take it down...
Top   #101
The Lone Crone

greatdane 

Thanks for that, Gregory. Well, that theory seems shot. Will continue watching this thread til someone posts something from her directly...if that happens....or maybe we will just be left wondering...wth is going on? At this point, it just seems like suspended animation.
Top   #102
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

If you do facebook, you can ask her direct.
Top   #103
The Lone Crone

greatdane 

I think I'm the only person on the planet, who doesn't do FB, Gregory. But I hope if anyone does get any kind of answer, they share here! :-)
Top   #104
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

How can you not have noticed that I won't touch the place ? There are several others here, too.
Top   #105
The Lone Crone

greatdane 

Somehow, I feel better now, Gregory! I didn't notice you didn't do FB, either. We need a club! :-)

But surely many do here and I am hoping with all ATers who do various types of social media, someone will come up with something soon to post a link to a vid or blog or something DV herself has posted and end the mystery!
Top   #106
Citizen

GotH 

I have FB and checked her page. The video remains removed but here is a link from someone who has viewed the video and is discussing it. Hope this helps a bit.

https://newagestudies.org/2017/04/11...-christianity/
Top   #107
A star-gleam on a stone

AnemoneRosie 

Well, there's her newest missive. She seems to do these weekly.
Top   #108
Citizen

MysticMoonlight 

I watched the infamous video that she did on YT. For the life of me I cannot remember why other than the "conversion" thing tweaked my curiosity. I think it was on my YT "suggested video" homepage or something or other. I have a few of her early decks that I bought early into my Tarot/Oracle interest and while I don't loathe her, she's just not my cup of tea really.

I do remember thinking when I watched that video, oh dear, is she up to something to gain a new audience. Sorry, I couldn't help having that thought. But then, I thought, she has a very strong following, she really doesn't NEED a new audience, to be fair. If the conversion is genuine, great. Good for her if she's happy...with that said, when I watched that video, I remember feeling as if she felt very, very guilty about perhaps, "leading people astray" so to speak for all those years. That maybe she's trying to "right her wrongs" by requesting her Ascended Masters stuff be discarded. Clean slate, etc. I can understand that thinking, while I don't agree, I could see that she likely felt strongly about that, at least.

Confusion set in a bit for me when I heard here on AT that she'd taken her video down and not a peep outta her since. When I watched her video before she removed it, she seemed dead-set on changing her image...I had the distinct feeling she was quite upset with herself about her previous perspective views and the such. So, can't help but wonder why she took her video down, especially when she seemed to have quite the conviction about it all, error of her ways, lead astray, etc. Left to speculate, of course, does any self-imposed shame have a play in her silence or is she just not sure which way she wants to go with this? Perhaps there was some backlash for her and she took the video down so not to lose sales, etc? Maybe she's letting the dust settle before she makes her next move, perhaps working/trying on a new marketing angle that she feels comfortable with while trying not to totally discredit her previous self to all of her avid followers. Gotta be a hard thing to do, I would imagine. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Top   #109
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

I don't suppose the video is still in your cache ?
Top   #110

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.