Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology

View Poll Results: Sun, moon or rising sign
Sun - Pisces 22 18.18%
Moon - Pisces 35 28.93%
Rising - Pisces 12 9.92%
Sun - Cancer 14 11.57%
Moon - Cancer 22 18.18%
Rising - Cancer 13 10.74%
Sun - Scorpio 14 11.57%
Moon - Scorpio 21 17.36%
Rising - Scorpio 25 20.66%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Citizen

siren85 

I'm a Cancer Moon, Scorpio Rising with Pluto conjunct Ascendant. I am very intuitive, and a bit psychic. I can sense energies, spirits, and I often have spirits communicate with me in dreams. also had a few prophetic dreams (nothing major, just stuff like something my sister would do later that day, or something my dad would say). I don't 'see' entities or energies, but I can 'sense' them. I definately think strong water in your chart signifies psychic ability, whether it is latent or developed.
Top   #91
Citizen

Muser257 

I don't know if it makes you psychic or not but I have quite a lot in Cancer Venus, Mercury and Moon all in Cancer. Sun and Mars both in Leo, with Libra Rising. I think that is quite unusal to have that many so close together is it not? Im just a novice. lol
Top   #92
Citizen

KaiMoonshadow 

I don't have any water signs (that I know of) in my chart - I am Aquarius with Virgo Rising and Moon in Leo
Top   #93
Citizen

willowfox 

In my book of rulerships, intuition, and clairvoyants are ruled by Uranus and Neptune, and are associated with the 9th house in the chart, and have connections to Pisces and Virgo.
Top   #94
Citizen

.traveller. 

I must be the oddball here since my sun and rising are both in fire signs, and my moon is in Virgo. The only water sign I have in my chart is Pisces in Mercury. I am clairvoyant, sense/hear spirits, am fairly telepathic, and I can read objects and tell you about the owner and things like that.
Top   #95
Citizen

wind 

I am water all over: sun, moon, mercury and venus in pisces and mars in cancer.

Luckily my capricorn ascendant keeps me a bit on the ground and it makes me look tough and very self-confident - ha, ha, how far away from reality

But I feel I do have strong intuition and sensitivity - sometimes it is too much, too overwhelming.
Top   #96
Citizen

balenciaga 

I read through all ten pages of this thread, and I noticed most people had a lot of water in their charts - so water has to account for the draw to the cards or to astrology or divination, etc.,etc.
Top   #97
Citizen

balenciaga 

traveller,
having mercury in pisces makes sense as far as your psychic ability, when you think that all of your mental faculties are geared toward the deep and spiritual.
Top   #98
Citizen

May 

I don't understand astrology a lot and I have a sun and rising in fire but my moon is in cancer.
Top   #99
Resident

heathwitch 

Sagittarius sun, Pisces moon, Taurus rising...

So I'm fiery, have a temper, a tad emotional, of the psychic/spiritual persuasion, like my food, am stubborn and can be a tad clumsy. :p

*laughs*
Top   #100

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.