Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Deck Wonder

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

inanna_tarot 

Just to say that I'm a One Deck Wonder from many moons ago, and I found that my reading abilities improved no end by sticking to it...
Cause I had a little tarot hibernation after that, but its no way linked. I think I only know and remember how to read and 'live' tarot because I became a One Deck Wonder with the Thoth (and sort of the Druidcraft but the Thoth bumped it off lol)

For me being a ODW was the best thing I ever did to improve and take me to the 'next stage' of my tarot development. But its not for everyone. I still like my collection, but I don't cry if I dont get a certain deck I would have thought depended on my taroting life lol.

Sezo
x
Top   #521
Resident

Xara 
Odw :)

I tend to use only one or two decks at a time.
At the moment, it's the Gilded and Cilla Conways Intuitive Tarot, though I'm about to switch from the Intuitive to something else for 3 months or so. I've got a few new decks here, but for e-mail readings, I will use a trusted deck, like the Gilded or Robin Wood.

And today I found a diary that I've been after to act as my 2008 Tarot Journal. Just an A5 diary with no times down the side and with the dates along the top. Perfect, and it's in blue!

--------------------------------
Blessings to you all.
Xara
na cuidbhle tionndaidh
Top   #522

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.