Mercury Retrograde in Libra - Monday, Sept. 7, 2009

214red

am hoping because i have no libra in my chart that i will not get hit....

Mellaenn

Well, I know very little about astrology, but I do know that my rising sign is Libra and that Mercury was in the same sign as my sun sign at the time of my birth (Aquarius) SO...this could be a very interesting month for me!

I like Milfoil's POV on this...it's a chance to roll with the punches. But I'll let ya know how I really feel after I roll with them (or not!)

Milfoil

Supposing I have no punches to roll with . . . does that mean that I am perfect? ;)

:laugh:

(talk about tempting fate!!!)

214red

Milfoil said:
Supposing I have no punches to roll with . . . does that mean that I am perfect? ;)

:laugh:

(talk about tempting fate!!!)

lol! Go Milfoil tempt fate, i dare ya!

celticnoodle

I'm not very up on the whole astrology thing either--but I am a Libra, (b. Oct. 01) but, none of the other planets are actually in Libra for me. So, does this mean, that I may survive this 'retrograde' or am I doomed too??? Gosh, I hope not the latter---we are traveling the last week of Sept. till Oct. 02. I'm hoping for a peaceful and enjoyable trip!

GoddessArtemis

Wow, I'm fully blaming Merc. rx for my current thoughts. I keep reviewing old relationships in my head like I haven't done in a while, and going over/over stuff. I know Libra has to do with relationships and retrogrades tend to make you look inward, but we're only on day 2 of this and I'm already tired!

Make it stop now, please.

GA

victoria.star

it is interesting that saturn visits libra for a 3 year stay and does so on my 40th bday (oct 29, 2009).

makes sense, in some way. anyone have impressions on this?

celticnoodle

GoddessArtemis said:
Wow, I'm fully blaming Merc. rx for my current thoughts. I keep reviewing old relationships in my head like I haven't done in a while, and going over/over stuff. I know Libra has to do with relationships and retrogrades tend to make you look inward, but we're only on day 2 of this and I'm already tired!

Make it stop now, please.

GA
well, maybe this makes some sense with me too! i keep thinking about relationships too. crazy, eh???

gorgeousbutterfly

my alarm didn't go on today and remained at 10:05 for a few hours so i missed my class today. i wonder why? :(

GoddessArtemis

If I ruminate any more about relationships, my head might explode.

GA