Bicycle - Dark Hearts V.2 - by Anna Stokes

Emily

I saw these cards on Amazon then found this thread by chance, I was totally enabled and ordered them. I'm waiting for them to come.

La Force

I saw these cards on Amazon then found this thread by chance, I was totally enabled and ordered them. I'm waiting for them to come.

Awesome, do lets us know what you think if them, when they arrive. If you have a question let me know.

Emily

The cards came this morning. They are stunning, very pretty, also feminine. The Kings are all female but there are males in the deck too. I like Gothic art but this deck is outstanding. I can't wait to start using them in my card readings and seeing how they fit in with the interpretations I use.

Edit

These cards have just enabled me on the Gothic Tarot, I didn't expect that. I've just ordered them.

La Force

The cards came this morning. They are stunning, very pretty, also feminine. The Kings are all female but there are males in the deck too. I like Gothic art but this deck is outstanding. I can't wait to start using them in my card readings and seeing how they fit in with the interpretations I use.

Edit

These cards have just enabled me on the Gothic Tarot, I didn't expect that. I've just ordered them.

How exciting, I like them tons, the Gothic Art, is awesome. I have found, that if you have the Mary EL tarot, her meanings for the pip/minor cards hit perfect for this deck. So I use her meanings along with meanings that I built up for the cards themselves. Don't be shy to create your own meanings. Also with the Gothic, sweet niceness (eye candy) of the deck can be used as a Shadow working deck or you can turn it into a Reversed meaning deck, along side your regular tarot deck.

You'll love the Gothic Tarot, heads up the minor arcana are not illustrated.