Just ordered The Postcards from my Lover deck!! :)

MoonGypsy

Those are nice pouches MoonGypsy.. Thanks for sharing your opinion on the cards and the pics. :)

Your most welcome, GotH! BTW, your AT name is quite clever. :D i love word play...;)

Oh, and that is only ONE pouch---2 different images...

GotH

Your most welcome, GotH! BTW, your AT name is quite clever. :D i love word play...;)

Oh, and that is only ONE pouch---2 different images...

It's also quite faster to sign in with. ;)

Oh I see.. A different pic on each side. That's great. I may look into getting one once I receive the deck and go through the pics..

MoonGypsy

Did anyone order the combo? the Mini stamp lenoracle is AWESOME!

Attachments

• MINI STAMP LENORACLE.jpg
    MINI STAMP LENORACLE.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 81

Padma

Wow! Those are cute too :) but I would find them too small to play with, I think. I tend to like bigger cards....!

I didn't realise that about the pouch, thanks for pointing it out! ;)

pickled pixie

I thought about the mini but wasn't sure if I'd be able to read with it. Its gorgeous though!! :)

pickled pixie

It's here!!!! I absolutely adore it!! :D I wasn't sure if I would be able to read with it as some of the images are quite busy and I couldn't read with the Mystical for this reason, so I was a little worried.....but it is a very chatty deck and easy to read with. I find the images comforting in a days gone by kinda way. My only criticism if I had to have one would be the size (totally personal preference) I like my decks small and this would have been fantastic as a mini!! I will not be able to do a GT with it due to the size but a 9 card spread looks divine :) ...I love that all the images are so aeclectic. The cards have real personality and I'm going to love spending time with with quirky little deck :D

Padma

woohoo, Pixie! That means I should receive mine today or tomorrow as well! :D Can't wait :)

FLizarraga

There's something in the air about this deck, as I also bought it about a week ago, and I'm impatiently waiting for it... :)

Padma

It feels fresh and springlike, I thought...and it is funny, I saw the sale, and didn't order it, and then ordered it afterwards - I felt compelled! :bugeyed:

Still didn't get mine, I hope tomorrow it comes! :love: Enjoy yours when you get it, Fliz! :)

seven stars

I'm glad some of y'all are getting these in time for Valentine's day. <3