Renaissance Lenormand

Barleywine

Very nice! I like the use of pearly grays, golden yellows and white. I can't see a large enough picture of the cards to tell if that's writing in the backgrounds or just decorative scrollwork of some kind, but writing might give me pause. Umm . . . a monkey card???? Is that for reading for pets, do you suppose? I didn't see any discussion of that innovation on the web page but I didn't dig for it either.

FLizarraga

There are several beautiful Lenormands on Etsy. Trust ana luisa, Enabler Extraordinaire, to dig them up! :)

Umm . . . a monkey card???? Is that for reading for pets, do you suppose? I didn't see any discussion of that innovation on the web page but I didn't dig for it either.

A lot of Lenormand creators are coming up with new cards to add to the classic system. Some add one, two, even four... They usually don't show them, since those are their creation and they don't want them copied.

Berenika takes the cake. She added a whole other Lenormand in her Lilac & Cherry Twilight, and her Breath of the Night offers.... 64 extra cards! :bugeyed:

ana luisa

There are several beautiful Lenormands on Etsy. Trust ana luisa, Enabler Extraordinaire, to dig them up! :)

A lot of Lenormand creators are coming up with new cards to add to the classic system. Some add one, two, even four... They usually don't show them, since those are their creation and they don't want them copied.

Berenika takes the cake. She added a whole other Lenormand in her Lilac & Cherry Twilight, and her Breath of the Night offers.... 64 extra cards! :bugeyed:

Hi, my friend !!! You're right on Berenika. Her decks are not only H-U-G-E but really gorgeous... I don't mind extra cards, in fact, I kinda like them. The only risk is for a Lenoracle to come out of this. But then, again, why not ? ;)

FLizarraga

Hi, my friend !!! You're right on Berenika. Her decks are not only H-U-G-E but really gorgeous... I don't mind extra cards, in fact, I kinda like them. The only risk is for a Lenoracle to come out of this. But then, again, why not ? ;)

Why not indeed? Neither Lenormand nor Tarot are fixed systems frozen in time, you know... But I'm preaching to the choir here. :D