Cross in Under the Roses Lenormand

Padma

Miss Nine, I have seen those cards (and others) be totally trying to speak literally - Fox as a red-haired creature, Fox + Bouquet as red roses, Bouquet to represent a female named Flora who was a vegetarian, Cross + Dog to be a friend of mine who was a padre, Cross to mean a broken cross beam in a house, and on and so forth! Unless your intuition zaps you with a "Eureka!" moment over the card, you really need to take into consideration the many implications of the card, both traditional and literal and contemporary - along with those surrounding cards.

Once I got Cross, Mountain and Mice as my daily spread, and the only event that day was trudging with difficulty through heavy snow, only to have a guy riding a big snow removal machine come and clear the path ahead of me. :) So the Cross was the hard work of walking and the Mice (snowblower) ate the Mountain of snow! Hahaha! ;)

MissNine

Miss Nine, I have seen those cards (and others) be totally trying to speak literally - Fox as a red-haired creature, Fox + Bouquet as red roses, Bouquet to represent a female named Flora who was a vegetarian, Cross + Dog to be a friend of mine who was a padre, Cross to mean a broken cross beam in a house, and on and so forth! Unless your intuition zaps you with a "Eureka!" moment over the card, you really need to take into consideration the many implications of the card, both traditional and literal and contemporary - along with those surrounding cards.

Once I got Cross, Mountain and Mice as my daily spread, and the only event that day was trudging with difficulty through heavy snow, only to have a guy riding a big snow removal machine come and clear the path ahead of me. :) So the Cross was the hard work of walking and the Mice (snowblower) ate the Mountain of snow! Hahaha! ;)

Haha!!!! That's awesome! I love how the cards can be so literal!! I really should start a daily journal.