New quartz friends

Laura Borealis

I dreamed about amethyst and clear quartz twice lately, and I was near a nice little crystal shop today so I stopped in. I found many beautiful things but the ones that jumped out were a small amethyst cluster and a wee quartz point that just looked so friendly, I had to bring it home.

eta whoops, here are the pics :p

They are not spectacular but I like 'em! I just love quartz in general.

Attachments

• IMG_20160611_192018344.jpg
    IMG_20160611_192018344.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_20160611_192243399_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160611_192243399_HDR.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 172

GotH

Very pretty Laura! I hope they bring you good energy in every way. Thanks for sharing..

rainboweve

Those are both GORGEOUS! I'm in love with your amethyst cluster, ahh... so pretty, and I'm not normally drawn to amethyst. Your clear quartz point is beautiful as well, I especially love the photo of it against the beautiful sky... thanks for sharing such lovely finds. :)

Laura Borealis

Thanks! The amethyst is more glittery than it appears in that photo - all I had for a camera was my phone. I'm going to try to get some better pics along with some of my other quartz. :)

Redfaery

Eeep! So cute! I love quartz as well, and wouldn't ya know it, the only Amethysts I like are tiny ones - I have a leeetle point I keep with one of my decks and a teeny weeny cluster about the size of a postage stamp.

rainboweve

Oh goodness, that amethyst is even MORE glittery? I may be just a tad jealous :laugh:

Thinking back on it there was a Chinese restaurant I used to live by that had a GIANT amethyst cluster... geode? Not sure what to call it :) that I was also in love with, so perhaps I do like amethyst after all.

You have inspired me to keep an eye out for a beautiful amethyst cluster of my own... can't wait to find one. :)

ram

Lovely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padma

Those are beautiful, Laura! Love the shot of the quartz against the sky :) that little quartz is just humming!