Mystical lenormand..Amazon..typing error?

Phoenix Rising

Thanks Georgie Porgie for clarifying. I'll be holding onto my mystical for a long time to come now, crikey.

Phoenix

Emily

I wonder when this new version is going to be released. I haven't been able to find this deck at all, apart from a copy on Ebay but from America and the cost of postage was too high, everywhere else it's sold out or like on Amazon, very expensive.

Keavy McGee

I bought 2 NIB off eBay seller 2 weeks ago for MSRP and am very pleased as I wanted one and found them impossible to get for any amount for several months now. They have a thin border so does that mean they are the 1st edition? I just love them!!

K:heart:

Phoenix Rising

Luckily since organising the workshop for Sylvie, I was able to get Blue Owl, Mystical lenormand, Gipsy lenormand oracle, and Mlle lenormand oracle, direct from AGMuller, as I will become a distributor here in New Zealand. It is impossible to find lenormand decks in New Zealand. The Gipsy lenormand is twice the price of the Mystical lenormand. So I'm waiting for their arrival within the next 2-3 weeks.

The mystical certainly isn't $400!! that is ridiculous. In fact all the 65 decks I ordered cost about the same maybe a few dollars more.

Phoenix

cardlady22

version/price from eBay Seller

I just received my Mystical Lenormand from an eBay seller located in OH. His price was only $7.99 (USD) Shipping was $4.80 by Priority Mail.
It has the borders with the corner symbols. AGM Urania, 2005
ISBN: 978-3-03819-043-1

Emily

There are so many versions of the Lenormand cards around that I was a little overwhelmed - I saw the Mystical and liked it but have found it impossible to get, although I can get the others, so in the end I went for something nice and simple to look at - the Lenormand Oracle cards from LoS. Its a little beauty. :)

I'll probably hold out for the new version if I don't come across a copy before then.

Phoenix Rising

Emily said:
There are so many versions of the Lenormand cards around that I was a little overwhelmed - I saw the Mystical and liked it but have found it impossible to get, although I can get the others, so in the end I went for something nice and simple to look at - the Lenormand Oracle cards from LoS. Its a little beauty. :)

I'll probably hold out for the new version if I don't come across a copy before then.

Hi Emily,

Maybe if I have some spares left which I'm sure I will, I could sell you one? Hopefully I should get them within a few weeks. Not sure on the time to ship to NZ from Switzerland.

Phoenix

Emily

Hi Phoenix Rising,

Thanks for the offer but I have to eat my words - I've just done a last search and a website turned up that I swear wasn't there earlier - I've just ordered the Mystical Lenormand for £6.64, that includes the postage and from the UK. I'm in shock but pleased. :D

Phoenix Rising

Hi Emily,

I'm glad you were able to find a deck...good luck and enjoy!!

Phoenix

Le Fanu

Such a little beauty the Mystical Lenormand. I have the 2005 edition with the thin white border. I wasn´t planning on buying it, wasn´t in a particularly "Lenormand" phase at the time, but I was walking past a bookshop in Barcelona and saw a copy in the window and for some reason sensed it was a good idea to buy it.

Ever since I bought it, Ive noticed people talking about how elusive it is becoming.

I also have the Lo Scarabeo Lenormand Oracle. I like it, but within 2 hours of buying it, I just had to trim those white borders off. They now feel like old cigarette cards. very charming...