El Metodo Lenormand anyone??

Skydancer

aka: The New Lenormand
Anybody have it?? What do you think of it?

I remember when this was being discussed a while back here -- now I see it has been published. (Or maybe I am hopelessly behind ... )

Anyway, has any one here bought this version??
I always thought it looked pretty neat. :)

I wonder if Trump Lloyd knows about this one!!

*S*

here!

Skydancer

You're kidding ... no one has this deck??

I was planning on getting it once it was published, which it now is privately, so I was wondering what experiences others have had with it. Like, card stock and lamination. Etc.

Ok. :(
*S*

Astraea

I've been eagerly anticipating publication of this deck. My understanding is that the book has been published (in Spanish only, at this time), and that the deck would be published soon - was not aware that it was already available privately. I think it's going to be a marvelous deck.

Skydancer

Nobody here has bought this yet? Tried it out??

Strange.
Well ~ ~ I'll let you know what I think of it when it gets here. :)

*S*

cardlady22

clarify?

Is this the one featured at thenewlenormand.com ? I just got a reply from 'Mat' saying his isn't done yet.

Astraea

Mat's blog gave the URL for a site he's created that features his book, Metodolenormand, and the site is illustrated with the cards he designed (The New Lenormand) - so I assumed they were the same, but maybe Skydancer can clarify. On his blog, Mat says that the book is done but the cards are not.

(Edited to add the URL: http://metodolenormand.com/)

Skydancer

Really??

Then why is there a link to Lulu.com to purchase them? :confused:
Maybe they'll be sent when finsihed then? Is that the idea?
(I don't read well the Spanish ~)

*S*

Astraea

When I click on the Lulu button, a shopping cart page (in English) appears that lists only the book, with two options - either a hard copy, or a download. It doesn't appear to me that the cards are ready yet.

Skydancer

Oh. I see. Thank you for the input.

*S*

Just goes to show you I guess. :(

MatPoint

Hi everyone,

This is just to let you know that I had 2 projects in progress. A Lenormand deck and a Lenormand book. I decided to finish first the book and I have used some of the images from my Lenormand deck to illustrate the cover.

The book is now finished and published andd is availlable in lulu.com (That is the link you've seen somewhere), unfortunately it is only availlable in Spanish at the moment.

Now, I'm back to work with the Lenormand deck and I have a few cards to design and finish.

I will let you know when I publish the deck.

Thank you for your interest in my deck !

Mat