9-Card "Box" Spread

Barleywine

I think I'm falling in love with the 3X3 square spread with central "focus" card. In the last couple of days I did them to look at the current "life situation" (no specific question) for two people: one a young man who is at a crossroads both romantically and professionally, and who can't seem to commit to anything (in fact, the Crossroads was right below him), and the other an elderly woman who has progressed to a stage of Alzheimers where she is facing a move to an augmented care facility that she can't afford to pay for. In the first case, the Man came up randomly as the focus card, and in the second case it was the Woman. I'm no statistical wizard, but the statistical probability of that happening once looks like less than 5%, and twice in a row I can't even begin to calculate. It's an impressive initial validation for the relevance of the spreads.

The nice thing about this spread is that it has more "meat" than the simple 3, 5 or 7-card "line," while not trying to show everything at once like the GT. It seems perfectly positioned for a situational-awareness perspective while giving enough detail to draw concrete conclusions from. Most of the issues I've been dealing with fall comfortably within this scope, although the GT is still my favorite.

danieljuk

I like them too! and there is so many different directions of combinations.
They are great for learning Lenormand.

There is a 3x3 monthly spread circle at the beginning of the month, looking at what will happen in our month in the Lenormand Readings area. you do the spread and post it and then we interpret each others and add suggestions. It's got quiet recently but if there is one for July you are welcome to join us Barley! at the end of the month we give feedback if anything came true!
It's sort of 9 card square month circle :)

Barleywine

There is a 3x3 monthly spread circle at the beginning of the month, looking at what will happen in our month in the Lenormand Readings area. you do the spread and post it and then we interpret each others and add suggestions. It's got quiet recently but if there is one for July you are welcome to join us Barley! at the end of the month we give feedback if anything came true!

It's sort of 9 card square month circle :)

I just did a 9-card monthly look-ahead for myself, and would be happy to share it in a "practice reading" venue if there is one this month. It really latched onto the biggest event coming up in July, including some of the drama that has already occurred around it.

Glass Owl

Here is July's thread if you are interested in participating:
http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=219215

We also have a index now for the 9 Square Month Ahead Practice Readings Group's threads. This may be helpful to you if post in one of the threads and would like to go back and review it.