Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 300 : April 29 - May 5

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
(tarot only)

Deck of the Week Tarot Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum (Oracles and combined Tarot & Oracle readings)

Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings

Participants:

1. Amberjune - Tarot of the Spirit & Oracle of Echoes
2. CharlotteK - Cult of Weimar Tarot
3. Carojulie - Japaridze Tarot & Clair de Lune lenormand
4. Scarlet Woodland - Alice Tarot & Chrysalis Tarot & Tarot Of Trees
5. Rose Lalonde - Tabula Mundi Tarot & Naruto UU Oracle
6. VGimlet - Money Tarot & Globalight Angelic Tarot
7. BodhiSeed - Monstarot & Oracle of Toy Classics
8. Green Faerie - Victorian Fairy Tarot & Tarot of the Hidden Realm
9. csmith0406 - Tabula Mundi & Flowers of the Night Oracle & Lasenic Tarot
10. RavenOfSummer - Voice of the Trees Oracle
11. Madame Squee - Distant Past Tarot & STS Lenormand
12. Ballerina - Tarot of the Zirkus Magi
13. DaughterOfDanu - Tarot of the Hidden Realm & Froud's Faerie oracles
14. AJ - Jui Guoliang's Chinese Tarot
15. Genna - Steampunk Tarot

Amberjune

thank you for opening the new Thread, VG!

Hard to believe that yet another week has passed...
My companions for the week are the Tarot of the Spirit and the Oracle of Echoes.

Blessings to all

CharlotteK

Hi VG, thanks for the thread. I think I missed a whole week, gosh time does fly! I am going to spend the week with the Cult of Weimar Tarot. 🙂

Carojulie

Hello friends !

I will keep working with my Japaridze tarot this week - I have done a lot of work last week with it, and no journaling.... and feel like I need to spend more time with it.

I will try to continue working on my slow learning of the lenormand system this weekend, since we have a three day weekend (yayh !) but this time I am switching to the stunning Clair de Lune lenormand deck.

I'll come back later to chat about my decks !
Take care ! Enjoy the sweet long weekend, have fun, relax with your loved ones, oversleep in the morning, spend time with your cards ! Much love !

Scarlet Woodland

Another dithery week for me, kept changing my mind. It's the Alice Tarot's fault as only a baba gal can stand next to her without putting a bag over their head :D

Touch wood, I think I'm decided... but it's ended up a three deck week somehow.

Alice Tarot
Chrysalis Tarot
and the diddy Tarot Of Trees as my portable deck :)

Rose Lalonde

Tabula Mundi Tarot & Naruto UU Oracle

Thanks, VG!

VGimlet

I'm in with the Money Tarot and the Angelight Global Tarot majors as my companion deck.

As someone not into angels, the Angelight kept calling to me every time I saw it until I finally gave in. :p

edited to add - oops, I misremembered the name of the tarot - it's actually the Globalight Angelic Tarot! I'm just glad I was able to find it.

Putting "Tarot Inventory and sorting" on the retirement list. Hahaha. (No time soon - I have 7-12 years to go.)

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Monstarot paired with the Oracle of Toy Classics. Thank you VG. :)

Green Faerie

The Victorian Fairy Tarot and Tarot of the Hidden Realm for me, please.

And Happy Beltane for any of you who celebrate! :)

csmith0406

Tabula Mundi and Flowers of the Night oracle. I might throw in some Lasenic Tarot too, since I'm doing #TarotToo with it.