Sabian Symbols: Interpretation help

sunflowr

Soulmate Question

Maybe someone can help me interpret, please?

I asked the Sabian Symbols if a certain person might be my soulmate. I drew Leo 16:

Brilliant Sunshine Just After a Storm

How can this tie in to a soulmate question? I can't seem to find the answer within this. Except to say maybe I'll be this person's "sunshine" after a "storm" in their life? (or vice versa).

Elven

Sunflowr said:
Soulmate Question

Maybe someone can help me interpret, please?
I asked the Sabian Symbols if a certain person might be my soulmate. I drew Leo 16:

Brilliant Sunshine Just After a Storm
How can this tie in to a soulmate question? I can't seem to find the answer within this. Except to say maybe I'll be this person's "sunshine" after a "storm" in their life? (or vice versa).

Sorry I missed this post Sunflowr, but I replied on the other thread you did for this.:)
Elven X

I have been doing a weekly draw and just thought I'd share it and ask anyone for their ideas to this Symbol as well.

The question was: What should I be aware of for my coming week?

Taurus 13: A Porter Carrying a Mountain of Heavy Baggage.

Already I have something on my mind about another person! How to help them so that things will be better for them. It looks as if this may carry on and be on my mind for the next week - or longer - with this Symbol.

The Symbol mentions that the Porter has much to do and mainly for the aid of others. Even though the work maybe hard and there is little gratification, the porter stays mindful that the job at hand needs to be faced with a smile and just 'needs to be attended to'.
As well as trying to juggle my own burdens and not misplace them I have grabbed someones elses baggage! Maybe they need to have it returned to them (LOL) or checked in, or maybe I will just carry it a short way, and drop it off back to them.
It also says to be aware that the porter may be 'expected' to carry the baggage, as it is their job! It maybe, but it is not my 'responsibility' at the end of the day. Maybe I should have checked where the luggage was to be delivered to first!
I also think this relates to a number of issues which I cant shake, either. I am still carrying them around. They will become tiresome if I dont put them down soon. They zap me of my mental and physical health, and take up much of my time. They do make me feel weighed down or not free to move - restricted. I will endevour to rectify these situations this week then!

I will have to be aware not to load up on too much stuff this week.

Last weeks Symbol was
Elven said:
I drew Leo Degree 6: An Old Fashioned Conservative Woman is Confronted by an Up-to-Date Girl
Oh! I hope this is me 'coming out' of my shell this week. Hibernation is very boring and isolating. I need to get out and about and do some confronting! It might be just some mundane jobs and paperwork that need attention, and it might be the way in which I approach my agenda. Then again, I am conservative and may need to be a little more open to the people I meet and some new ideas. It could be a 'yes' week instead of a 'no' week. I may also put a bit of time and care into myself as well. Look after the poor ol' body a bit which has been neglected of late. I will endevour to dress with some bright colours and get out in the fresh air.
It may also reflect how I feel cleaning out my junk. I am often confronted with 'should I keep things from my past (youth), or should I throw them away (outdated). Craft projects that I have had for years that I need to finish or get rid of. They were a good idea at the time (LOL).
This Symbol I think also challenges me to look at where I am am going, and what I am planning on doing. Age and maturity.Time is also of the essence - on a personal level. Sometimes I feel as if I'm running out of time, or time moves quickly and I am moving slowly. Maybe I need to compromise and get things happening and life will generously give me the time to do it in (LOL).

The week turned out just like this, with plenty of 'yes' answers and doing things - like getting out in the sun and taking photos of the local area, which I really enjoyed. I made some appointments for the following week (this week) and bought a few items for making some tarot boxes. I sorted paperwork and did quite a bit of study. I even went away for the weekend and had a great time. Thats a pretty full week for me as I have been quite depressed but am getting back on my feet.
The only thing I still havent tackled successfully, is clearing out all my junk! This is the burden I am carrying. I find it very hard to even go into the room that its all piled up in. I get a bit done at a time. Im sure its breeding in there. Oh and I did dress in some bright colours and take time out to fix myself up a bit and it did make a difference! Just got to carry that forward!

Just some thoughts

Many Blessings
Elven x

sunflowr

Elven said:
Sorry I missed this post Sunflowr, but I replied on the other thread you did for this.:)
Elven X

I have been doing a weekly draw and just thought I'd share it and ask anyone for their ideas to this Symbol as well.

The question was: What should I be aware of for my coming week?

Taurus 13: A Porter Carrying a Mountain of Heavy Baggage.

Already I have something on my mind about another person! How to help them so that things will be better for them. It looks as if this may carry on and be on my mind for the next week - or longer - with this Symbol.

The Symbol mentions that the Porter has much to do and mainly for the aid of others. Even though the work maybe hard and there is little gratification, the porter stays mindful that the job at hand needs to be faced with a smile and just 'needs to be attended to'.
As well as trying to juggle my own burdens and not misplace them I have grabbed someones elses baggage! Maybe they need to have it returned to them (LOL) or checked in, or maybe I will just carry it a short way, and drop it off back to them.
It also says to be aware that the porter may be 'expected' to carry the baggage, as it is their job! It maybe, but it is not my 'responsibility' at the end of the day. Maybe I should have checked where the luggage was to be delivered to first!
I also think this relates to a number of issues which I cant shake, either. I am still carrying them around. They will become tiresome if I dont put them down soon. They zap me of my mental and physical health, and take up much of my time. They do make me feel weighed down or not free to move - restricted. I will endevour to rectify these situations this week then!

I will have to be aware not to load up on too much stuff this week.

Last weeks Symbol was

The week turned out just like this, with plenty of 'yes' answers and doing things - like getting out in the sun and taking photos of the local area, which I really enjoyed. I made some appointments for the following week (this week) and bought a few items for making some tarot boxes. I sorted paperwork and did quite a bit of study. I even went away for the weekend and had a great time. Thats a pretty full week for me as I have been quite depressed but am getting back on my feet.
The only thing I still havent tackled successfully, is clearing out all my junk! This is the burden I am carrying. I find it very hard to even go into the room that its all piled up in. I get a bit done at a time. Im sure its breeding in there. Oh and I did dress in some bright colours and take time out to fix myself up a bit and it did make a difference! Just got to carry that forward!

Just some thoughts

Many Blessings
Elven x

Sounds like what I need to do, as I have been feeling a bit depressed too. I like what you did last week (getting out, taking photos, dressing in bright colors, etc.. :) ).

About the reading above that you did.. the 1st thing that popped into my mind was the 10 of Wands. Shouldering more than you can handle. Feeling overwhelmed. I think definitely hand them back some of their "baggage", as you can only carry a certain amount up the hill before you too would break.

Sometimes, when I get a symbol, I start thinking of what tarot card would fit. In this case, definitely a 10 of wands situation. And that guy isnt too happy carrying all that stuff! ;p

Elven

Hi Sunflwr,

I think its a great idea as your going through the Symbols to see what Tarot card is relative to a Symbol and to you. Im sure there are some definate corelations and when you read them with Tarot cards! :) Maybe you could keep a record of your interpretations as I think your right with the 10 of Wands and the Symbol. It would make a great resource!They compliment each other.:)

Many blessings
Elven x