can anyone help?.....

nyx77

hi!! am relatively new to tarot but am taking to it surprisingly easily and im loving it! please please does anyone know of any spreads i can use to find out or clear negative energies in my new house? its been one thing after another since we moved in a month ago, my boyfriend and i are always on edge and arguing, the kids are REALLY acting up, found out recently that the previous tenants had problems too. i have not felt any "presences" in the house though,,, any help/advice/guidance would be hugely appreciated,
thanks!!

Shadow wolf1214

I think the only possible thing that tarot could do in a situation like this one is to find out what may be in the house, or what the future may bring by staying in that house.

Someone doesn't have to feel a presence in that house though for it to be effecting your life, the house may have had previous owners that gave off a lot of negative energy. Then the house would be sending the negative energy through the family members.

starrystarrynight

I agree with shadow wolf 1214. And if possible, maybe you could have someone check to see if there is an excess of electro-magnetic energy seeping out from energy sources (appliances, electrical wires, etc.) and/or natural or other chemical substances the house or area may be giving out that could affect moods or personalities.

Dolphin_Dreamer

these might help - http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=66720&highlight=stuck (Stuck in the middle with you)

The next spread is one I haven't put on here yet but I have used it very effectively with others who had similar problems.

The Haunted House -- I revised the song by David Gray a bit. This spread focuses on the house it's connection to you or another person and their/its connection to you. This isn't so much a spread that investigates the ghosts that haunt the house (it's more to be about the house, a vision or a place) but it can be tweaked so that it is and a lot of information can be gleaned by the questions that are asked. This spread also is the twist that usually only puts ppl in past lives and clarifies objects and surroundings as it asks if you have a past life with the house, not the people. This spread is also about how to prove it to you, not the media, society or the rest of the world.

Haunted House Spread
1. Have YOU ever BEEN - You and your past with this house- my idea with this question is more of present day and mundane details ie given to you, bought it etc
2. to A HAUNTED HOUSE? - House and it's past or maybe it's just the land it's on - this one has a wider range and can be thought of in many ways... my original thought is it's past-life history with you if there is one, but it merely can be a basic idea of the history of the house ie. it's uses in the past. You could also lay some more cards after the rest of the cards have been investigated...
3. BET YOU have! - this is the common situation that confirms a past-life connection with ... someone/thing and then to you (the repetitive actions?)
4. a place you didn't understand -- what you need to understand or what you aren't (about the house and hopefully show about the ghostly occupants?) - this also might indicate the lessons you might need to learn in relation to the above card
5. a place that frightened you -- what really is frightening you
6. Did you SEE? - What you need to see to prove it's haunted
7. Did you HEAR? - what you need to hear to confirm it
8. Did you THINK? - how you need to think to authenticate it
9. think back to a time - the history of the house that you can (major - usually includes a stronger basis of one or more of the minors) (pent) see, (cups) feel, (wands) sense, (swords) hear
10. to a place where you felt you had been before - why it feels familiar
11. but couldn't understand why you felt that way - why you aren't understanding it..
12. De'ja' voo - Other abilities you have the ghost/house uses with you (ie showing visions, telling stories, songs, music) to communicate or relay info
13. Do you SEE how it collides with R E A L I T Y? - further investigations needed?

Cards 6, 7, and 8 are sort of a mini ‘yes/no’ within the spread. Depending on your question, it will give you a yes or no (in light of the cards drawn) to the question asked.

Hope these help

Dolphin_Dreamer

advice

Ps I think the spread stuck in the middle with you would be the better one to use to start with and it might be best if you had an open question for both rather than assuming there is a haunting. Use the house as the subject rather than the other way around.

If you prefer the haunted house spread, it's more about having an open mind as it is more about the house and what it attracts, which makes it more difficult to interpret.

I wish I could remember what spreads were used, but I do recall someone asking similar questions as yours, but more in a relationship sense. You might check the spreads index section or do a search of aeclectic.

nyx77

thank u for the advice,,, will try what u suggested and will let u know how it goes : )

Dolphin_Dreamer

Thanks Yep either I'm nosey or curious, but I'd love to know how it all turns out... ::angel::