What does it mean to you?

Neith44

I've had the joy of recently purchasing my first deck of tarot cards. I researched a bit beforehand so I at least could at least have an idea. After unboxing the first time, during the shuffle The High Priestess fell out face up on my lap, then I picked a 3 of wands after.

A few days later I tried the 3 card reading. This time I asked if I was headed up the right direction with my career path change. I drew a Three of Pentacles, Page of Wands then Ace of Wands. I really resonated with the wands as i am in a new period of realizing and coming up with new ideas that could put me in a better place financially. I just can't see how the Three of coins fits.

I'm seeking advice and guidance and I would really like to hear other perspectives. Im trying to understand the connection between my first 5. Thank you kindly!

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, Neith44!

Please take a moment to read both the UTC Posting Rules and the Your Readings Posting Rules. In UTC, you may list and/or discuss up to HALF of the cards from a single reading. Complete readings of any number of cards one through the whole deck) are discussed in Your Readings.

In both forums you are required to provide your own interpretations before others may help you. Aeclectic is a learning forum, and the best way to learn is to try. Also be aware that you will need to provide feedback to each person who posts trying to help you, and a general "Thanks" type of post is not considered feedback.

As the two readings you did don't appear to be about the same subject, there isn't necessarily a connection between the cards that came up in both readings. You may discuss multiple readings about the same subject in the same thread in Your Readings. As your two complete readings don't seem to be related, you would need to create 2 separate threads to discuss the complete readings.

If you wish to discuss one card from the first reading and up to two cards from the second reading, you can do so here in UTC, but you'll need to do that in two separate threads. And you shouldn't list the other cards from either reading.

I will close this thread now. If you have any follow-up questions, please PM me directly.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards