Path of the Soul, Destiny Cards

Red_Ocean

Anybody owns this oracle? If so, what are your thoughts?

214red

i saw these cards and fell in love with them as my friend has them, but i cant find them at a reasonable price here, they are very beautiful and i would love to have them:(

Emily

This might or might not be useful but these cards are now available as an app. I have the lite version, which was free, on my iPad. Also, according to a quick search, these are also available on FB. :)

214red

This might or might not be useful but these cards are now available as an app. I have the lite version, which was free, on my iPad. Also, according to a quick search, these are also available on FB. :)

yes they are, and thanks...but am an old fashioned girl i like paper and card:(

Emily

I'd love to have these cards in the hand too but, like you, I'm not going to pay the inflated prices these cards seem to be going for.

BodhiSeed

Amazon has them for $24.99; I've seen them on Ebay for the same price.

214red

They are going for about £35 min, not including postage

Aurah

I see this is an old thread, but I just bought this deck at a Value Village yesterday in one of those toy packages for $1.99. Lol! Luckily, all the cards are present as well as the guidebook and it's in perfect condition.
I was curious if anyone on Aeclectic Tarot knew about this deck and what their experience with it was. I quite like the nature card, the inspiration guide card, and the Kwan Yin cards. I haven't done anything with the deck yet though, it's pretty different than any of my other deck but reminds me of what I've seen of the Psychic tarot decks.