2econd 2arot

rwcarter

Nice work so far.

You might want to consider putting some kind of copyright watermark over your completed images. I was able to zoom in to a fairly large picture size which it looks like I could then download. Either add the watermark or limit the image size. I'd hate to see anyone rip off your work and pirate it.

I like Empress 1 the best of the three.

Rodney

Mallah

Thanks for the feedback...yeah, it's universal...most people like that one.

As for the watermark, I have limited computer graphics software here, but I'm going to mess around with what I've got and see if I can do it.

--lump

Mallah

K, Rodney, I got some copyright watermarks on there.
Thanks

Mallah

Ok folks, I have a new "empress" sketch up...(on notebook paper, sorry). For your feedback. It's a greatly simplified image over the throne with all the bunnies, eagles, deer, cornicopia in attendance, but I think it grabs the spirit of the empress...

Sexy, wild, dark, a little cocky (I like her posture)...and pregnant! And her partner!

Let me know what you think.

www.photobucket.com/lumpy5

password lumpy5

Topsy

Hi,

The link doesn't work in your last post (it's missing "tarot" on the end) but I followed the original link in your first post. Although before I liked the Empress1 sketch best, now I prefer the new one you just put up :) She looks very kind and beautiful and I think simpler is better in this case. Empress1 was lovely but it was a bit Bambi or Snow White-ish with all the forest animals gathered around her.

Overall the pictures look really good so far, keep it coming :)

Topsy

Mallah

Thanks, Tops.

Here's the correct link
www.photobucket.com/lumpy5tarot
password lumpy5

I'm redrawing the image for the final colorizing now...might have whole thing done by tonight.

Alta

I also like your Empress4 the best now!

Mallah

BTW

how are these displaying on your screens? I'm having to click on them and then reduce the size of that image that I get so it fills the screen but doesn't overflow it and require scrolling.

Need practice with my scanner I guess.

Lumps

Topsy

The Empress/Green Goddess is my favourite so far. :)

And yes, if I click on the thumbnail for a close-up of her I need to scroll the page - however, the Magician, High Priestess and Fool are smaller and will fit on my screen without scrolling or zooming out. Did you scan The Green Goddess in a different way to the others?