The Gilded Tarot Royale

Aurora369

The new card is more detailed and works so much better. I love all the changes you have made so far.

cirom

Here is a link to a video trailer that shows about half the cards from this project.

I'll modify it periodically as more progress is made.

Gilded Tarot Royale
http://vimeo.com/26936132

MoonGypsy

:heart::party::heart:((((((((((((((((((BRAVO)))))))))))))))):heart::party::heart:

Alta

wow, now that is impressive!!!

Little_Sparrow

That was amazing! Encore! Encore! =D

jcwirish

I LOVE the changes and definitely want to be on a list to get my very own copy!!! :)

starlightexp

seriously you need to stop doing this.. my poor checking account hates me because I love your decks waaaaayyy too much .

gregory

Missed a load here - any idea of cost ?

gregory

Holy crap...... now what do I do? I just know that when this deck is finally finished, everyone is going to immediately go to this card to check out the poor Queen's final boob size and position. Poor woman, such indignity...

She's GREAT ! Leave her alone !

gregory

Just as a matter of interest - have I missed something - why will this ONLY be an LE deck ? Is Llewellyn definitely not picking it up ? I mean - let's face it, I'll buy it - but it seems it will be limited in numbers and that seems a shame.

I see a few saying they will wait for the MM edition - but you have not responded that I can see.... so is there still hope that Llewellyn may change their minds ? Is there anything we could do to MAKE them ? :mad: