The 'Shabby Chicness Lenormand' deck...is finished and available...

tarotlyn

That one is my absolute favorite! It gave me instant goosebumps!

But i am really glad you are including the other 2 versions! :love: i love them too, very much!

This version 5 of the Cross looks awesome! Great job Lyn! :thumbsup:

Still.....Version one remains my :love: favorite :love: and I'm glad it will still be there for me! :D
:heart:Thank you LadyZelda, i am glad you like it too...and yes, your favorite Cross
(along with your favorite fish card) will be in the deck for you! :love:

i am so happy that i started this deck :):heart:

Thank you for your comments, hon!
:heart: HUGS
Lyn

tarotlyn

Question

:heart::) i have a question regarding the 15. BEAR card...

Which way do you think the bear should be facing? left or right?

i have seen antique and older Lenormand decks and some are facing left and some are facing right :bugeyed:

So do any of you have a preference here?

i am kind of into which way the central object or person faces...

Just wondering what everyone else is thinking about this?

:heart: Lyn

tarotlyn

15. The BEAR

:heart::) Well, no one replied to my previous post, so here is how my Shabby Chic bear is facing:

i know, my bear is totally different than any other Lenormand bears you've seen :bugeyed: ...BUT...

... i am already out of the box :laugh: so why not? LOL

Anyway his/her coloring 'fits in nicely' with the theme of my deck...

This is actually a brown bear with a lighter coat of fur and also standing in the sun lighten it also.

Hopefully i am not the only one that will love him/her :heart:

ETA...REPLACED THIS IMAGE WITH A FINISHED BEAR CARD THAT WILL BE IN THIS DECK...

Attachments

• 15.BEAR.FINAL.jpg
    15.BEAR.FINAL.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 82

tarotlyn

Put op a new back?

SORRY DUPLICATE POST...:heart:

MoonGypsy

Just got back online after being off for several hours, sweetie!

i LOVE the bear with either back....:*

okay, i might like back 2 a tad more...but i love both and certainly would be very happy with either one, my sis! :love:

tarotlyn

Just got back online after being off for several hours, sweetie!

i LOVE the bear with either back....:*

okay, i might like back 2 a tad more...but i love both and certainly would be very happy with either one, my sis! :love:

:heart::) Hi! Sis!

LOL...i certainly can only have '1' back image...Ha ha... i think version 2 (new one) is more
professional looking...version one may be a little more crafty home type...so not sure which
one to use?

Oh, in case you want to see my 'brown' bear...here he is:

Now...two bears...:laugh: Ha ha... i was thinking that no one liked the lighter first one
since no one replied...but i forgot it was Friday....etc... So we will see which one everyone
likes the most...here is the brown one...(and the first one again...i fixed his/her eyes)

Attachments

• 15.BEAR.FINAL.jpg
    15.BEAR.FINAL.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 15.Bear1.jpg
    15.Bear1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 84

MoonGypsy

oooh, it's deefeecult! :laugh: i like both...

i know, i know...In the infamous
words of "Captain Jack Sparrow"--"That is more than less than helpful!":p

Debra

The brown one is much better.

When backgrounds are stretched or squished to fit the dimensions of the card--like the cherry blossoms behind the light bear--well let's just say I don't like it, you can do better ;) And the brown bear has presence.

tarotlyn

oooh, it's deefeecult! :laugh: i like both...

i know, i know...In the infamous
words of "Captain Jack Sparrow"--"That is more than less than helpful!":p
:heart: Seriously, sis...:laugh: this is heading for a 78 card deck!!!~ ROFLMAO...Ha Ha

Sis, you are supposed to help me decide...:laugh:

(however...i like both bears too :p:laugh: ) what to do, what to do?

tarotlyn

The brown one is much better.

When backgrounds are stretched or squished to fit the dimensions of the card--like the cherry blossoms behind the light bear--well let's just say I don't like it, you can do better ;) And the brown bear has presence.
:heart: Debra, yes, the brown bear is so traditional and stands out really well, but i am still
favoring the lighter bear a little...probably just because it is so different! LOL...

...and yes, LOL, i was trying to fit the whole cherry tree on there...Lenormand cards are
smaller than tarot cards, so you have less area to work with. i probably should have cut down
it down some...i may go back and redo this card.

Thank you for your critique and good eye, Debra! :heart:

:heart: Hugs, Lyn