Shameless 18th Birthday Request

Bosorka

I admire your courage! well, I have scaner now, just I can´t draw. Well, I can, but I don´t like the way I´m drawing (like pre-school child :( ) What about to complete ideas and let just few people draw? (something like Waite and Smith? ;))

smleite

I am willing to draw and send a card, this sounds like a wonderful idea and a very special gift. If you allow me a suggestion, we could maybe do just the Majors, enough for a reading and certainly a more realistic goal… but I would do a Marseilles card, ok? Well, maybe a “Marseilles-based” card.

Silvia

Kittaine

Are you guys seriously serious? Yaboot, that's too sweet! :O Er, um...okay, lost for words... Really, though...Really?

Eco74

Naaah

Were just baffling you with bullsh**.

What better to get on your 18:th birthday than the first hard lesson that LIFE SUCKS!!!

*evil laughter*

JUST KIDDING!!
Why not be serious? But there are only three of us so far..

DIBS ON FOOL!!!
I came up with the idea AND I just remembered my trusty digital camera.
First come (fully equipped and all) first served right?

Which leaves Yaboot with the magician and sets smleite up with the high priestess. *hehe*

*composes herself and clears throught*

Is that order pretty much acceptable to those interested?
Major arcana only, and order of what card to do is the same as order of appearance.
Any added extras can start on aces and courts if the interestgroup grows, and then we can fill in the gaps with the pips if there are even more people interested in joining in.

ONE card per person to ensure variety and an absolute 15 minute MAX limit on time spent making the card.
Yes, ofcourse one can ponder how the card is supposed to look before the 15 minutes start counting, the 15 minutes is for the creating process only.

*falls silent (owie) waiting for further input in thread*

Little Baron

Magician is fine by me. My scanner isn't connected to the 'ever crashing' laptop at the moment, so I will have to be resourceful in some way. Will get 'me pens and pencils' out this afternoon and do my 15 minute doodle.

Yaboot

jlbvt

Does Kittaine have a color printer to print the cards out? Could someone print them on card stock and send them? (I'm not sure what that would cost...)
I think we should Officially name it Kittaine's Deck.

And If it can wait till next week, I can draft up a card too. Not sure which one though. edited to add: Does this make me the High Priestess?

Joan

Eco74

Unless smleite takes care of her...

Since you come in at nr. 4 (i.e. card nr 3) you get stuck with the empress by my count.. Unless smleite is willing to swap. :eek:)

And signature perhaps.
The name is one I absolutely agree with.

Should we also sneak in a signature, say the username on the board, on the cards we make?

jlbvt

I'm game- not picky at all! I am packing to leave for Vegas today, so I won't be able to draw up a card till next week anyway. I will check my "assignment" when I come back.

Joan

jlbvt

Hey- Let's all sneak a username signature into our cards! That way Kittaine can't forget which card was drawn by whom. I think that's a cool idea.

Little Baron

To recap

Thanks Eco for getting this started. Great idea.

So far, we have

The Fool - Eco74

The Magician - Yaboot

The High Priestess - Smleite

The Empress - Jibvt

(So get out your felt tips guys)

Any one wanna bash at the Emperor????