Free, For Fun Deck

smokey

WOW!!! Greetings, Krysia;

I just got 'Really-Lucky' a short time ago by "running into-...
stumbling across"...your Beautiful cards!!! (Oh My!) They SOO gave me a certain joyful, "peace-of-mind" tranquility; ( Verry Much
Appreciated & Rejuvinating @ 4am in the morn, he,he!!!)

My "FAVES!" are ALL the "Miracle & Company" ones bearing the
Beautiful beasts & fowl...(in my case; the "FOUR-LEGGED Animals ONLY!", as I only have eyes for my Bill!...smile...) and since we are HUGE fans of wilderness-wolves; in this instance, the Emperor "Truly-Reigns!!!"
To think of all the time, trouble, thought...etc...you undoubtedly
Dedicated to your cards is so... Inspiring!!!...Thank-you!!!...

Now; I'm off to participate in your polls, and spend some time
viewing more of your cool site for my 1st time! "CONGRATS!!!"

smokey

I signed your guest book minutes ago @ your site, & received "an
application error" upon hitting 'Submit' button after typing my info. & comments, & must get offline now...so sorry I've no time @
present to re-try...(will try again later!)... Anywho...I really enjoyed it!

Nycelle

Back after a break!

The artwork on these cards is beautiful - I can't wait to print them and enjoy them fully!

Thank you for sharing :)

krysia322

smokey said:
I signed your guest book minutes ago @ your site, & received "an
application error" upon hitting 'Submit' button after typing my info. & comments, & must get offline now...so sorry I've no time @
present to re-try...(will try again later!)... Anywho...I really enjoyed it!
Smokey,

Thank you so much for the heads-up on the Guestbook. <Grrrrr... freaking thing> I'm gonna try tweaking it the right way this afternoon. Pfft. Websites! LOL

And thank you everyone who's posted in this thread. I can't tell you how much it means to me that you all enjoy the deck. :D <HUGS!!!>

krysia322

Okay, I think the guestbook is fixed... For those who want to try it. :)

SilverClaw

krysia322 what a lovley deck :D And I like what i have seen so far of your web site to :D

lark

krysia322 said:
Oh, and Lark, I haven't had a chance to start working on the freaking court cards (and it's still all your fault, btw!!!!! ;)), as I just started my new job as a labor & delivery registered nurse... It might be a while, but I do have some ideas for your Johnny card. ;)
You tell all those women to cross their legs and hold it.... Johnny comes first! :D
I am breathless with desire, errr...... I mean anticipation.

DimGenesis

Thank you very much for sharing this! As an obssessive deck collector, I'm delighted you are sharing this with us for free. Thank you. :D

krysia322

You guys are too much fun! :D

DimGenesis... I'm a wee bit on the obsessive side myself when it comes to decks. I just love seeing what different ones have to say...

SilverClaw... Thank you much! :D

And dear Lark... LMAO!
You tell all those women to cross their legs and hold it.... Johnny comes first! :D
Tsk, tsk... You must be trying to get me killed... There is no way I'm going to tell someone in the midst of trying to force a watermelon between their legs through the size of formerly was a pinkie-tip to "cross their legs and hold it"... I don't think my ears could handle the backlash... They might blister. ;)

FantasyWorld

Great work!!
I really like the Strength card, Justice and Bush as the Devil is fantastic!!! LOL. My printer isn't printing pictures ver well right now so I can't print them out:(

Alanna